Print

Author Topic: I hope PS3 fails.  (Read 2392 times)

« on: August 07, 2003, 12:15:09 AM »
I was watching some past footage, of this year's E3, and on the footage I saw, Nintendo and Microsoft mostly talked about games and stuff like that. Then they go to Sony, and some dirtbag Sony executive starts bragging about how Sony was beating the competition for like 5 minutes, that's all. He made no references to any games. So the whole Sony segment (at least of what I saw) was some dude saying, "Sony has shipped over 50,000,000 Playstation 2's, as you can see in this graph, Nintendo has only sold blah blah blah..." Who cares? It's a game expo! It's where you show games, not sales figures. That really made me mad. Of course they are going to sell more, they came out first, but to rub it in people's faces and yack an yack and yack about it.
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 10:16:26 AM »
If they can brag, then why not?

Anyway, don't put the PS2 down, they got Ape Escape. And like- four other games I'm interested in. Yea, thats about it.
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 07:24:47 PM »
I probaly will.  The games will probally be to hard to progam for.  And Monster Rancher 5 will probally be the worlds hardest game to program 4. PS1 games, Ps2 games, PS3 games and dvds!

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 07:44:26 PM »
I agree with buttflame. e3 is not for showing off sales figures.

Mario is overrated Luigi rules all!!

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 09:01:32 PM »
I hate Sony with every fiber of my being.
Bill Gates, your day is coming. I'll hunt you down. When I find you....you'll wind up like SNK.

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 09:01:35 PM »
I hate Sony with every fiber of my being.
Bill Gates, your day is coming. I'll hunt you down. When I find you....you'll wind up like SNK.

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2003, 09:03:52 PM »
Does that affect your stool?

(LOL, your first post was a double.)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2003, 09:36:13 PM »
maybe he had a point?

-----------------------------
Mariotendo-the Mario Side of Nintendo!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Print