Print

Author Topic: Meowrio's Super Smash Bros. Characters  (Read 5410 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: August 25, 2003, 09:27:41 PM »
Hiya! It's-a me! Meowrio! I've dcided to put up a little section for my character ideas for Super Smash Bros. games. I'm making this so you people can comment on my ideas as if it were fan fic or something of that matter. If you wanna post your ideas then put them in the other thread because this one is for commenting on my ideas.

Here's the current list I've made!

Wario- He could be a very strong but slow character.

B: Suck In- He could suck people over like in Wario World. You can hold it in for 5 seconds then it stops.
 B: Wario Attack- He just runs forward as long as you hold down B.
 Down B: Ground Pound- He could use the Ground Pound attack. He launches himself into the air and comes down quickly.
 Up B- He could use that super tornado jump that he had in one of the GBA games

King Dedede- He could be heavy and strong, and be able to fly like Kirby.

B: Hammer Attack- Pretty staight forward. He smashes his hammer in front of him.
 Smash B: Tackle- That attack he uses in every game. He simply runs into the perosn causing medium damage.
 Down B: Suck Up- He will suck in characters at close range, but he cannot copy. Just spit out to cause damage.
Up B: High Jump- He could use that high jump that he uses in most Kirby games too.

Mallow- He'd be light and fast, but he jumps pretty low.

B: Froggy Stick- Uses the Froggy Stick, and can be used quickly and repeadtately if B is pressed rapidly.
 Smash B: Thunderbolt- Uses his Thunderbolt. It strikes a few feet in front of him causing somewhat large amount of damge. Unfortunately, if Mallow is hit during this procedure, the attack fails.
 Down B: HP Rain- As you hold this in, he very slowly regains health but will stop if hit.
 Up B: Shocker- He uses Shocker underneath him which propels him into the air, while striking foes underneath.

Banjo/Kazooie- They could be heavy but strong.

B: Rat-a-tat-tat- Kazooie just pecks them several times. Close range attack that causes little damage but is very quick.
 Smash B: Talon Trot- Banjo gets on Kazooie's back and uses Talon trot. This makes them faster, and you can attack while using it with A which will cause Kazooie to peck foes. If hit, they will fall down and revert back to Banjo walking.
 Down B: Bill drill- Strong attack that makes you go down fast and drill into the enemy with Kazooie's beak.
 Up B: Shock Jump- Makes you use a Shock Jump. You go high in the air, but it doesn't harm enemies though.

Meta Knight- A light but powerful character.

B: Sword Swipe- His trusty Blade attack. If you continually press it, he attacks in a quick barage of stabs like in Kirby Super Star. If you have 0% Helth then he shoots his sword like Kirby or Link can in older games.
 Smash B: Dash Attack- The running Dash sword attack. More powerful than the regular. If you hold it in longer, it becomes more powerful.
 Down B: Sword Whirl. Sends him spinning with his sword pointing out at a high speed that slashes enemies at close range. Similar to Ice Climber's Smash B attack.
 Up B: Upward Thrust. His upward striking sword attack. It send him flying upward when he does it, and will damage any foes above.

Boshi- He could be like a stronger, faster version of Yoshi, but jumps very low and falls quickly.

B: Tongue Lash- Rather than eating the person, he will simply smack them with it.
 Smash B: Fireball- Boshi will shoot those 3 fireballs that Yoshis shoot when they spit out a red koopa shell.
 Down B: Yoshi's Cookie- He takes out a Yoshi's cookie which can be thrown if the throw button is pressed, or eaten if A is pressed.
 Up B: Boshi Bomb.(Sometimes Yoshis' ground pounds are called "Yoshi Bomb" Note: That was what it was called in SSBM)- This will send Boshi flying into the air, and if Up+B is pressed again afterwards, he will actually crash downward and perform the Ground Pound. If not, you can use it as a third jump.

Lady Bow- Fast but very slow character. She can fly with her jumps like Kirby but her attacks aren't very strong.

B: Scare- A close range attack that gets more powerful as you charge it up by holding B.
 Smash B: Fan Smack- Not very powerful, but if you continuouslly press "Smash B" she keeps doing so and racks up damage.
 Down B: Vanish- She stays invisable and invulnerable for 5 seconds or until you let go of Down and B.
 Up B: Teleport- Like Mewtwo's teleport, this is a long range recovery attack that does no damage.

Well everyone, what do you think? Like them? Hate them? Tell me! I'll keep coming up with more so keep posted!

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!

Edited by - Meowrio on 8/26/2003 7:24:51 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2003, 10:00:37 PM »
I have no idea who I would want to make a playable character.

Maybe Deezer? Heh heh....
or the rest of the TMK staff.

I don't have a clue Meowrio.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 10:34:45 PM »
or maybe jon!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 10:59:53 PM »
Guys, really. I said to post your ideas in the ideas thread. I made this so you can comment upon mine.  Now seriouslly, what did you think? I'm gonna make another one daily, so stay tuned.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2003, 11:49:32 PM »
I think you should switch Wario's Dash Attack to Smash B and his Suck Attack to B.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 12:30:04 AM »
That was a good moves for Lady Bow in SSB! So now I had to learn and create harder!

Shawne Vinson

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 11:45:54 AM »
Hmm...Nintendofreak, you're right! THat makes sense. I'll change it now!

= = = = = = =

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2003, 12:22:34 PM »
Bomberman and Banjo/Kazooie are owned by hudson and Rare & since rare went 2 M$ BK could never be in ssb and Bomberman is not a nintendo character. The rest are fine but a bit weird.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2003, 06:21:30 PM »
Fine. I'll remove Bomberman from it, but Banjo-Kazooie were sold to NIntendo when Rare left. They are Nintendo characters now. Either way, I'm taking Bomberman off just because you're technically right.

= = = = = = =

Yos

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 06:52:56 PM »
Mallow should not be able to jump high. Remember at the begening of SMRPG? Croco escaped him by jumping.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2003, 07:37:50 PM »
Good idea. I'll change Mallow to a low jumper. In the meantime, here's another one!

Ridley- He's very slow, but can fly for a short amount of time and has pretty strong attacks.

B: Plasma Blast- He shoots a Plasma Ray out of his mouth. If you keep pressing B, he will keep shooting it until he is hit.
 Smash B: Slash Lunge- He swiftly and quickly bites the enemy causing a somewhat large amount of damage.
 Down B: Tail Swipe- This will make him spin around in a large circle whipping his tail around causing damge to anyone who is around his general position. If he is flying while doing this, he will stab down with his tail like he does in most Metroid games.
 Up B:  Ridley Slash- He flies upward quickly swiping upward with his claws and damages any enemies above him.

= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2003, 07:37:58 PM »
No, actually... a guy is right. See my post in the other SSB character thread.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2003, 07:44:48 PM »
Really? I didnt know that. I thought they were sold along with Donkey Kong when Rare left. Hmmph! Stupid Rare.

= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2003, 09:11:08 PM »
I'd say Rare was smart for keeping some of their well-known characters... and still be able to get money out of them...

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2003, 09:21:39 PM »
Oh what a shame. I really liked Banjo and Kazooie...Well, why are they still making the GBA Game, Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge? I know it's still being made because Nintendo lists it as an actual game.

= = = = = = =

Print