Print

Author Topic: The ultimate Nintendo cartoon...  (Read 4098 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: September 06, 2003, 05:47:45 PM »
Instead of making seperate animated series' for each Nintendo franchise, why don't they COMBINE the different characters into one huge animated series, kind of like the classic Captain N cartoon.

Super Smash Bros.: The Animated Series would be the ultimate Nintendo cartoon! All of the characters from Nintendo's biggest franchises in one series.

=============================================
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Yos

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2003, 06:52:12 PM »
A tourney every week with different combatants perhaps. Interesting idea it would be.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 08:30:23 PM »
I'm sorry, but that just seems like a horrible, horrible idea.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 09:21:47 PM »
They have to have the different Nintendo characters seperated some what or else all would combine together and Nintendo would only release one videogame every year with all the Nintedo cast featured in them and then Nintendo would go bankrupt!!
Is that what you want? Do you work for Microsoft?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2003, 07:42:04 AM »
I agree with Chupp. It does sound like a bad idea. What if they make Mega Man dress in green and make Link a jerk again?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Die, father, die!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2003, 07:01:58 PM »
Link has been a jerk ever since I heard of him. He's my second favorite character to beat up in SSBM. Luigi is my most favorite character to beat up in SSBM.

X-Box ans PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 9/7/2003 6:04:57 PM
Deezer was here.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2003, 09:17:26 PM »
How can Link be a jerk when one Link only lasts for 3 games or less?

And a SSBM cartoon would be a bad idea because those games are not meant to be blended together in story, at all. It would be a horrible defacement of good stories in the real continuities of the games.

That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2003, 05:41:03 AM »
You really didn't see the Legend of Zelda cartoon, did you Chupp? You can see it on my list for the worst video game cartoons. Also, he made a apearance on Capitan N, and yes, he was a big jerk. He always liked to pick on N, even though Link was one of his favorite characters. As for Mega Man being green, they might not have Mega Man, actually. He is not a Nintendo character, after all.

Die, father, die!

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2003, 11:42:48 AM »
I don't care if the guy who repeatedly saves the world is a jerk or not. Actions speak louder than words. :P

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2003, 12:21:42 PM »
You mean you think all 5 Links are jerks?

That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2003, 04:04:10 PM »
Are you kidding me?? A SSB cartoon would be really good, I don't think it should be like SSB, however it should have the same characters and maybe more. They could all be sucked into some dimension and it twists the real world up and the good guys from SSB and the bad guys all team up against one big evil force to fix the real world back up..I think that would be better
EVAAAAAN

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2003, 05:26:39 PM »
 Maybe if it was one show, but the episodes were a kind of "mini-series." So it would be one show but the first episode could be Super Mario, but the next could be Metroid. And maybe something could divide the shows, like some kind of Captain N thing. Smash Bros. or Mario Monkey Man's idea would work, too.
Edited by - Darth Danno at T/H/X 11:38:4 EB

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2003, 04:51:18 PM »
No, no, no! I ment what if when they make a new Zelda cartoon or SSB cartoon, they make a Link a jerk. The original Link actually wasn't a jerk, that was just how DiC made him in both the Cartoon and Capitan N. I'm just saying, what if they make one of the new Link's a jerk to?

Die, father, die!

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2004, 04:01:43 PM »
DiC made most of the Nintendo characters look different.  For example, in all Super Mario Bros. series (SMBSS, AOSMB3, SMW) King Koopa is rarely ever called Bowser, he's bald, wears a crown, has no tan or orange scales, (unless you count the underside), has only five horns on his back shell.  The princess's hair is darker (possibly to compare to the limited colors the early video games could display), has not arm length gloves, her crown does not have jewels.  Toad's head is only half a sphere. Yoshi looks different in many episodes of Super Mario World, and he is usually dark green.  The Koopa Kids all have different names, and look vastly different from the games.

-Making your way in the world today DOES take everything you''ve got!-

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2004, 06:22:03 PM »
Dic=Satan

If they have any Link in a cartoon, he should be shy and distant, And have him say as little as possible.
Unless it's link from Wind Waker, which, Knowing Nintendo, is most likely. He should be really outgoing and friendly.
But no matter what else, they had better not make him a moron.
If Nintendo really did make another cartoon with a lot of Nintendo characters in it, they should be taken out of their respective universes and put somewhere else.
Y'know what'd be great? If Nintendo just started making cartoons themselves. Then they could control everything.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print