Print

Author Topic: Neat trick for SSB  (Read 5172 times)

« on: May 29, 2000, 02:47:28 AM »
Use Luigi's Jump-punch up close to an
opponent, and watch 'em fly screaming! :)

TRASHER
-------

Dangit ? blocks hurt my head
grrbdbvebgbrsh...

rick_trimble@hotmail.com
"Was he lying?"
"Does Fort Koopa need sweeping?"

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2000, 10:46:12 AM »
yada yada yada i now
marios butt

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2000, 04:27:46 PM »
who doesn't know that?
The Almighty Narf strikes again!

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2000, 04:36:47 PM »
You know you can do that with Jigglypuff's down B attacke also.

Kat

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2000, 11:34:05 PM »
¬.¬ I know I shouldn't be saying this now or ever.. but I'm really bored right now and I'm running out of topics to reply to [yes I have no life] but here's my personal quota for [some] my tricks in SSB...

1. When your fighting against your opponent in a free for all or team battle---It's GOOD to commit suiside when you have a REALLY high amount of damage...[about 150%+] that way you lose one point yet the enemy dosen't gain anything from it~whereas if they beat u you still lose a point but they gain a point. You could win the match but lose the..uh...battle if they have more points than u. [that's kinda basic info ne?]
2. you CAN roll your way out of attacks and thrown items instead of just jumping [which could be used as a set up in team battles, ^___^ I do it all the time.]
3. This is really only recomended if your a "let's battle the computer on team against all at level nine for fun" kinda person [like me ::^^::] but if your in the air, [coming back to a platform] and something is thrown/shot at you, press down, u can evade the attack much easier, but just make shure you can MAKE IT BACK UP...
4. Everything I was gonna say is all quite basic common sense... even half the stuff I poseted up there is quite basic... ^__^;; but overall I do recoment that u roll alot and tease alot ^^.

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^• *extremly bored.. early in the am*

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2000, 05:51:51 PM »
Some of you may already know this, but if you beat the game (SSB) with all the basic characters on Normal difficulty with 3 stock, without using a continue, you get the Mushroom Kingdom bonus level for multiplayer :-)
P.S.  This level is not the other mario level from Mario64

I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)
I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)(and SM64 )

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2000, 07:28:44 AM »
Best stage for Bob-omb only multiplayer battles: Sector Z. It has the longest distance, and launches an opponent into orbit when the damage is @ 200%.

Kamehameha!
Kamehameha!

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2000, 05:03:07 PM »
I think MarioMasterDX needs a reminder.

You only need to beat it with the 8 non-hidden guys. The Normal-with-3-lives-and-not-continuing part only applies for getting Ness.

Then again, you're the master of SMBDX, not SSB.

"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)
-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2000, 06:40:00 AM »
To get teh mushroom kingdom, not only do oyu have to beat the game with the original 8 characters, but you have to have fought a battle in every level in Vs mode. (not that anyone who has SSB wouldn't, but in case just beating it with teh 8 doesn't work for ya.)

Clang! Clang! Clang!
"It's-a-me, Mario!"
Clang! Clang!
Clang! Clang! Clang!
"It's-a-me, Mario!"
Clang! Clang!

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2000, 12:32:48 PM »
Whoops, I forgot that part. Well, my point is that you only need to play Normal with 3 lives to get Ness.

-----------------------------

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

Print