Print

Author Topic: Meowrio LIVE  (Read 6909 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: September 11, 2003, 04:44:34 PM »
Hey hey! I'm taking on the role of Lizard Dude! Soon, in a few months, I will be in a talent show! I signed up for it, and my act will be me and my friend Chris playing a Nintendo song medley! I play the French Horn, and he plays Alto Saxophone. I'll keep you posted on what's new. Maybe I'll get a video and send it in like Lizard Dude did!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 05:08:37 PM »
Imitation in the sincerest form of flattery. Go forth my minions, and play Mario music for all the world to hear!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2003, 05:13:14 PM »
I never saw Lizard Dude LIVE the movie. I wanted to, but Id rather not. Besides, I dont want to see talent shows or music performances. I want Mario Movies!!!! Like that 200 MB one that will take me 30 min to download. I mean, come on! Who would want to download 200 MB?

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 05:13:27 PM »
I want some minions. Who wants to be my minions? You don't have to do anything, just put "Minion of the Lime Green Crown" after your signature.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2003, 05:29:10 PM »
Yeah, minions wouldn't be bad... or a butler... named Jeeves...

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2003, 05:30:29 PM »
Never! Check out my sig!

Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay! Ruler of the Red Strawberry Tribe.

Edited by - jon on 9/11/2003 4:30:56 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2003, 05:44:59 PM »
That's great Meowrio. Go for it!

I'm not saying much because there is a tornado about 10 miles away from where I live and it is moving slightly toward us. Please pray that I'm not a goner! :P My mom and I were driving her car and the wind was blowing so fast that the suspension was moving wildly while we were in it. we got out because it was cool and I was leaning on the wind! I've always wanted to do that. Anyway, the trees are flapping vioently and it just stopped raining all of the sudden. I see some rotation in the clouds and there is plenty of lightning here. I love lightning! The thing is, is that I don't have a basement. Just a bathroom, with 30 feet pipe to secure us good enough.

Good luck Meowrio, and you and other folks wish me good luck on getting threw this supecell! Aaah! ;P

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2003, 06:28:59 PM »
Oh my goodness! THat's awful Trainman! I hope you're alright. If your houseexplodes, then I guess we won't see you on for a while...I wish the best of luck to you. Anyway on to happy news.

Ok! Here's the Medley as it goes!
Includes:
Super Mario Bros.
Tetris
Dr. mario: Fever
Legend of Zelda
Brinstar Theme
I'm even writing my very own ending! Hooray!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2003, 08:50:11 PM »
Yes it is now good. Everything is set up. I talked it ut with my friend, and everything appears to be going nicely. I'll keep you posted up until the big day!

= = = = = = =

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2003, 09:49:42 PM »
Good luck! Video tape the whole thing and send it to me.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2003, 10:03:20 PM »
Ok, the tornado warning is over and I'm not half-dead here, typing without walls around me. Everything is ok.

Go Meowrio! Tape all of it in a good seat. I guess the "I Think It's About Time We Heard Each Other" idea will work. :P Maybe we'll hear you speak at the talent show. Just a thought...moving on...

Say these songs are dedicated to Trainman, people at the forums, etc. hahaha!

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2003, 10:48:06 PM »
Just say, "This is dedicated to LD and the gang." :P

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2003, 01:36:52 PM »
Haha I don't know if I I'm supposed to say anything. If I do, I'll make some sorta remark about you people. I'm beginning writing the music tonight.

= = = = = = =

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2003, 03:38:32 PM »
Yes, tell them to give The Big Boo money. Small bills, please.

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2003, 06:04:29 PM »
Hey, LOOK! It's MEOWRIO LIVE!!!! Yay!!!!!

Darn...... it's a re-run.

Print