Print

Author Topic: Mario Party4  (Read 1489 times)

« on: October 01, 2003, 07:03:05 PM »
who thinks Mario Party 4 was kind of just hard and not fun?thats what i think.The mushroom items were pretty annoying.and how they took out the item mini games.i didnt like how they only made it that you can only get the bowser suit by Bowser himself.oh and how u land on the bowser spaces and baby bowser just usually takes your coins.its more fun to lose your coins in a bowser game.they werent alot of levels only 6.those werent really fun either.Especilally the mini games.Most of them were fun and just not even fun.Like manta rings,Order up,Right oar Left,Cheep Cheep Sweep and many others.Mario Party 5 is a game iwnt to get,but im not really excited about it.Mario Party4 wasnt really fun.Hopefully they dont mess up the 5th one.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 07:08:11 PM »
i ment to say hard instead of fun youll see what im talking about

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 07:15:18 PM »
I like MP4 it's cool.

Some guy: "Things can''t get any stupider" Me:*Walks in* "Hey!" Some guy:"I spoke too soon"
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Print