Print

Author Topic: New Mario characters...  (Read 2458 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: October 12, 2000, 08:41:08 AM »
Anyone got ideas for new Mario enemies? If so, post them here...

I've got an idea:

GOOMBOT - A Goomba that was turned into a robot. It spits spines from it's mouth.

BLIBBY - An octopus that grabs you with it's tentacles.

FIRE BEETLE - A Buzzy Beetle that has a shell made of fire. It spits fire balls.

ICE BEETLE - A Buzzy Beetle that has a shell made of ice. It freezes you if you touch it.

That's all...

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2000, 02:23:17 PM »
In "Super Mario Bros. 3" there are Pile-Drivers which are blocks that hop around.  I've always thought it would be cool if in a future "Mario" game there were all kinds of blocks with legs and Micro-Goombas so Pile-Drivers could be question blocks, grab blocks, ice blocks, indestructible blocks, etc.  I also think there should be other colors of Koopa Troopas (based on my inadvertent discovery of the Black Koopa Troopa, and the possibility of a grey one also existing).

Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2000, 02:54:08 PM »
I have one I made up a long time ago. He's the dark yoshi, he's basicly a black dragon like thing ( hard to describe ). I made a game about him were he becomes Yoshi's main villain ( I refuse to accept Baby Bowser being his main villian, I think of him as Baby Marios ). Basic;y he was a regular yoshi tell something happened, I don't want to get into details.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Print