Print

Author Topic: Pac-Man Fever!  (Read 2188 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« on: October 31, 2003, 12:15:25 AM »
This is a story about Pac-Man. One sentence each post, only one post at a time. One day, Pac-Man was eating dots, when he saw his friend Blinky.(Yes, I know Blinky is one of Pac-Man's enemies, but this is a story.)

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2003, 10:19:44 PM »
Then Blinky blinked at Pac-Man.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2003, 10:23:17 PM »
Then Pac-Man packed Blinky into a bag, where he suffocated. HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

People must die.

Edited by - TJOghost8 on 11/1/2003 8:24:22 PM
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2003, 10:34:40 PM »
Then Pac-Man ate more dots and let Blinky out of the bag, and Pinky, Inky and Clyde came and ate pie, while Pac-Man was eating dots which tasted like chicken, and the pie was apple, and then they played Pac-Man Collection and laughed at their old games that they were in before they retired.

Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2003, 10:36:02 PM »
They laughed so much they wet themselves! HAR HAR HAR!!

People must die.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2003, 11:56:46 PM »
Except they don't wear pants...Pac-Man got out his GC and Blinky, Inky, Pinky, and Clyde started playing SSBM.

Print