Print

Author Topic: New N5 Shots!  (Read 5179 times)

« on: November 12, 2003, 05:51:34 PM »
Straight from the Trainman, two shots of the N5, Nintendo's next system.

N5
I wanna play it.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 11/12/2003 3:56:17 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2003, 06:15:18 PM »
I can actually get the whole article for you, if you would like for me to do that.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2003, 06:46:59 PM »
Post it if you like, it's your thread now.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2003, 07:09:32 PM »
Eww. I don't like it. It look's too... Playstation-ish. I like how Gamecube is. All neat and compact. Not wide and all over the place. Don't even get me started on that anvil that they call X-Box.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2003, 07:32:42 PM »
That's one fugly machine.  I like this one better ;-)

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2003, 11:50:42 PM »
Where did these two N5s come from?

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2003, 11:56:34 PM »
internet?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2003, 08:11:30 AM »
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!!
The next Nintendo console!!??
It's - it's amazing!!

Meowrik! What'dya mean it looks so PlayStation-ish!? It's more Nintendo 64-ish!

So....... futuristic...
So....... mature...
So....... cool...
So....... ingenius...
So....... fitting for the next but ultimate Super Mario game!!
And yet so....... small... like the GameCube...

Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh! [faints] [bangs on floor]

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2003, 10:35:50 AM »
That first N5... it... makes me want to play frisbee, or something. That thing is, like MegaByte said, fugly.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2003, 03:44:26 PM »
?????
The GameCube is only approx. 3 years old!
I pride myself with being able to keep up with the new Nintendo consoles, but I can't pump out $300 every 2 years on just new video game systems, that doesn't include the cost of the games for the system.
When is the N5 coming out?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2003, 04:16:21 PM »
Alright! Much better! That "Nexus" one looks AWESOME. It's so cool and furistic looking! But.... Gamecube is only 3 years old! I know all systems are destined to become obsolete someday, but 3 years is too quick!

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2003, 04:53:05 PM »
The first one does look Playstation-ish.Kinda like a GameCube but flatter only circular.I said GC because of where the power,reset and open buttons are.Is there a N5 AND a Nexus?Or are they just models of the next system with different names?I guess Nexus also plays GB series games then since it says "GB/GBA Port".So are these both like home systems like GC?I'm confused.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Edited by - Killa of PS2 on 11/13/2003 2:56:08 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2003, 05:29:36 PM »
MY GOSH PEOPLE!!!!!! The one that MegaByte posted is a FAKE! Some idiot off the internet did this.

Don't go around assuming my shots are fake, either.

LD: I got this along with an article interviewing Nintendo from a magazine enetitled, "GMR Magazine." I have no earthly idea what the "GMR" stands for. It says that nowhere on the magazine what it may stand for.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
Formerly quite reasonable.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2003, 05:34:04 PM »
Well whoever made those fake pics should work at Nintendo because the imaginary "Nexus" looks alot slicker then the real N5.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2003, 05:43:23 PM »
So the "fake" Nexus is simulated,I guess.Hopefully,Nintendo changes how it looks.Hopefully the one that Trainman posted is only a model because it looks really bad.

P.S I'm not saying that any of the pics of the new Nintendo system are fake,considering the fact that 1.The system isn't out yet. 2.Nintendo PROBALY made two models with two names. 3.I haven't seen anywhere in Nintendo.com or any Nintendo source that talks about the name of the next Nintendo system.

P.S.S. Please don't get mad at me because I don't know.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Print