Print

Author Topic: Nintendo sticks to what they do.  (Read 4486 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2003, 03:39:42 PM »
Lonic, your last line was perfect.  But I'm not a nintendo fanboy.  Yeah, I like Video games and all that, but not biased-like(is that a word?).  Anyway, my point is to everybody, why should we argue about video games when video games are a small role in our lives on this earth in which we have bigger things going on, like school and personal matters?  Simply: Video games are worth talking over, but not arguing over, because you don't achieve anything from winning.

Within your power is the power within.

Edited by - Markio on 11/16/2003 1:40:16 PM

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2003, 05:12:55 PM »
Pfft, I don't care about DVD/CD. I just care depending on 1 thing in a game system:

1.Broad line-up of games.

This is why I like GBA the most, and PS2 second. Why do I like GBA the most, you ask? Because it has the broadest line-up of games. It may seem like it doesn't, but it does. Don't forget all of those Gameboy and Gameboy Color games, out there. Since you can play them on GBA, they count in the library. I like PS2 the second most because it has a huge line-up (not as huge as GBA, though). And since it can play PS1 games, this makes the line-up even bigger. I'm sorry if you Nintendo fanboys/girls hate me even more than you used to now, but if it makes you all happy, I don't like Xbox.

---------------------------------------------

This has been a live recording over at Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA! Studios

Edited by - Alucard on 11/16/2003 3:24:51 PM
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2003, 05:23:53 PM »
Thanks, Markio. It's good to get a complement from someone.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2003, 05:44:29 PM »
You really shouldn't become unhealthily consumed by hatred of a system simply because you can't beat a few of its games.
I can assure you. Sony doesn't make games that are "unbeatable". Difficult, maybe, but not unbeatable.
And Markio, I would love it if we could stop arguing pointlessly about which is the better system, or the better game, and some of us can. But the fact is, human beings are dumb. If something is stupid, pointless, or wrong, The majority of humans will do it.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2003, 07:13:11 PM »
Umm... I pretty much think what Screech said. So we should probably stop arguing, because this could go on for a while.

Print