Print

Author Topic: I'm new.  (Read 7693 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2003, 05:28:15 PM »
Hello Nintendo Boy. I'm NintendoIke64, or, NI64 if you like. Welcome to the Fungi Forums. And don't worry about posting too much. People will begin to hate you if you do. (*Cough* Killa Of PS2 when he started out*Coughh*)

Behold the overwhelming power of my signature and bow before me! BOW!
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2003, 06:27:48 PM »
My favorite characters are the Boos.

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2003, 06:56:44 PM »
In the mariopedia, boos are described as deceased residents of the mushroom kingdom, Who would king boo be or have been during life? Wart maby?

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2003, 07:51:41 PM »
I have a feeling that the boos living counterparts have been long gone, before Mario ever discovered the Mushroom Kingdom. I mean, I couldn't be Wart, because King Boo was in Yoshi's Island, way before Wart was there.

Behold the overwhelming power of my signature and bow before me! BOW!
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2003, 08:39:15 PM »
Hello friend...I think I'm Screech...I'm not entirely sure though...I haven't checked recently.
Welcome to TMK. Now I'm going to ask something of you. Don't leave.
I mean it.
Far to many eople make five posts and we never see (read) of them again.
Stay...and you may live to see Mooneye's revolution.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2003, 09:38:56 PM »
My favorite charcaters are Boo, Daisy, Yoshi, and Petey Piranha. Welcome to the boards. Stay away from Mooneye821. Looks like he's gone, but that guy is nothing but trouble.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2003, 10:43:47 PM »
Welcome.

...And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. She leaned right down next to me, and she said,"IT''S GOOD FOR YOU!!!"
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2003, 11:03:26 PM »
I'm Kooper, or, full fake name "Kooper113"

I don't post much, I should really, I just hang out at the chat a lot more.. Mm hm..

Favorite Charater: Guess.

Go to #tmk!
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2003, 12:48:30 AM »
eeeerrEEEEEEEEERGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE, PLEASE!!! Grow up; quit trying to make newbies take sides; let them figure it out for themselves.

I'll explain by quoting some comments made about some people:

"(*cough*Killa of PS2*cough*)"

Why are some people STILL dissing Killa of PS2? He is fine now and doing great. You people that do this (I am not naming) must love to bash people verbally by saying things abotu them. That just makes them feel worse and not want to be a part of this forum.

"Stay away from MoonEye821. He's been nothing but trouble."

Yeah right. He was a little rough around the edges; a Killa start off here. Some people STILL bash him from something of the past. Just stop with this nonsense.

BIGGEST THING- Why do people still diss Sadib? He's cool now and hasn't been acting crazy for a while. I think the last time he was acting was way back in the Mariotendo chatroom incident. People who still diss others, as I've said many times before, vry me a river, build a bridge, and get over the dang thing.

Grow up.

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2003, 11:13:58 AM »
Sorry I haven't responded in so long. Does anyone know where I can find some "easy to play" Mario music?

(please say the following in the best Darth Vader voice you can) Mario.... I am....your biggest fan!
Was it a car or a cat I saw?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2003, 01:09:57 PM »
Nintendo Boy, let's get one thing straight: You don't have to post every 5 minutes here then apoligize every time you post every 6 minutes, okeydoke?

You apologized for not posting for two days. Not to worry, nobody'll forget you. You'll only be forgotten if you post "I'm new," like Insane Steve said and never come back.

Folks, I don't think we have to worry about him leaving if he is apologizing for not posting over a period of 2 days, so I'm not worried at all.

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2003, 02:08:28 PM »
Darn.... always the last person to welcome people! Geez! Heehee.... sorry.. I'm a little slow!

I'm luigi~lover! I'm a newbie like you! It's a pleasure to meet you.

For some reason, I think you are NOT going to be one of the annoying users that flood these forums with pointless topics! I won't point fingers *--------* but there are some that are like that.

Please do stick around... you have only seen the beginning of this wonderful site!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 12/20/2003 12:14:56 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2003, 02:21:36 PM »
I would just like to say that Killa of PS2 is a poster that made exactly eight topics when he first came and nobody forgives him, but since you weren't here when it happened, you shouldn't worry about it.  You can think whatever you want about anything here, because all the things that happened here previously don't have to cause you misery unless people bring it up like they already did.  So I'll just say this.  Welcome to the forums, look around, do whatever you want, EXCEPT never come to this topic again, or else you'll learn a bunch of stuff that you don't need to know and people will try to turn you against others.  Actually, you can come back here if you want because I  don't and shouldn't have any power over you.  But neither should anybody else.  Welcome!

No plate like chrome for the hollindaise.

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2003, 05:16:37 PM »
There is something about mario music chords in tmk, I think, look over the left coloum of the home page.

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2003, 05:20:03 PM »
Trainman, I cannot believe you are defending mooneye821.

"a little rough around the edges"

Yeah, like a rusty razor blade.

Print