Print

Author Topic: Top 10 Favorite Pokemon  (Read 7952 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2003, 09:06:09 PM »
In no particular order...

1.Vileplume
2.Porygon 2
3.Gloom
4.Porygon
5.Chikorita
6.Mew
7.Mewtwo
8.Meowth
9.Delcatty
10.Ho-oh

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2003, 09:28:33 AM »
I love Pichu, Mudkip, Torchic and Azuril.

Is this the North Pole? I'm looking for Santa.

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 12/24/2003 7:29:56 AM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2003, 09:42:10 AM »
Back when I was a fan, Squirtle was my undisputed favorite.  I still think he should have been the star, replacing Pikachu.

And now you know, the rest of the story.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2003, 06:33:06 PM »
I have nothing against Pikachus, but they're just so popular, it is annoying now. Especially the Pikachu on the cartoon. Ugh.... it's very irritating. Yes, I still watch Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh. I watch them because they're nostalgic and remind me of my childhood. Ah yes... those were the days. Of course, back then, Gamecube didn't exist, so I am happy with my current place in time. You cannot move forward if you dwell on the past.

I despise ignorant people.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2004, 01:56:47 PM »
As in terms of Legendaries, Groudon looks the coolest.

I can't think of 10 best, but my favorite is Machamp... I think...
 n/a

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2004, 02:28:40 PM »
1. Cubone
2. Marowak
3. Nidorino
4. Wartortle
5. Dragonair
6. Charmeleon
7. Bayleef
8. Golduck
9. Beedrill
10. Vaporeon/Flareon/Jolteon/Espeon/Umbreon (Couldn't decide)

Cubone became my favorite when I was playing my Pokemon Blue. I had already beatn the game but for some reason I was walking through the Pokemon Tower. I ran into a Cubone but since I already had a Marowak, I didn't fight it. But I still kept running into a Cubone and nothing else. I swear it was the same one each time because it started at Lv.22 and through about 10 encounters, I saw it progressively get stronger til it was Lv.25. I decided to catch it and add it to my team.

"Griddle cakes, hotcakes, pancakes, and flapjacks; Why is it we have four words for "grilled batter" but only one word for "love"?"- George Carlin
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

Jman

• Score
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2004, 04:12:35 PM »
Yeah, the early shows do make me nostalgic.  Back when I liked it, I really liked it.  They shouldn't have screwed Pokemon up so badly like they did.  There was a 3 year gap in between the first movie, and the second movie.  Since then they've made a movie every year.  They should take the time to make a quality movie, like the first two. Pokemon always has the same recycled plot!  Season after season.  Call me a nut, but I don't like Pokemon because 4 Kids screwed it all up after the second season!

C''mon, ya want some of this?!!
Come get some!  You''re about to get your butt handed to you by the Video game expert!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2004, 04:58:08 PM »
Yes, the first season was good. Second one was alright, and then it was all downhill from there.

"How To Make an Episode of Pokemon!"

One day, Ash and his friends were (Insert place from Pokemon game here) suddenly, they met (insert new person who owns a Pokemon here) who had a (insert name of Pokemon). Team Rocket stole it, then Ash and friends rescued the (same Pokemon) and battled Team Rocket. At the end, Pikachu used Thunder on Team Rocket and they went flying off into the sky.

The End!

Basically, that's every episode right there with a few exceptions.

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2004, 06:14:20 PM »
Right, there are exceptions. Sometimes they go to a place that isn't even in the game.

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2004, 06:27:57 PM »
1.Mewtwo
2.Charizard
3.Blastoise
4.Venasaur
5.Raichu
6.Alakazam
7.Machamp
8.Onix
9.Lapras
10.Golem

They are the coolest ones ever.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2004, 08:15:56 PM »
Yeah, I will admit. The Pokemon cartoon is pretty repetitive, but at least it's not as pointless or dumb as those old Mario and Sonic cartoons.

Also, Jman. If you hate the cartoon, what is your opinion on Ruby and Sapphire?

---------------------------------------------

Thats it! Sadib''''s going down! Deathly Deathray of Death! I HAVE FURY!

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 2/11/2004 6:21:42 PM
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2004, 08:19:02 PM »
1.Krobat
2.Golbat
3.Zubat
4.Weedle
5.Beedrill
6.Groudon
7.Garidos
8.Lapras
9.Charzard
10.Syther

---------------------------------------------

I can change. Seriously!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2004, 07:24:43 PM »
From 10 and higher...

10. Latios. He can avoid Ground attacks with his ability(Levitate), he only appears in Ruby version, he guards a valuable jewel and he can turn into a person.

9. Latias. Same reasons as Latios only she's a girl and she only appears in Saphire.

8. Regice. Look at the pretty glitter!

7. Luvdisk. Now how many Pokemon do you know that are shaped like a heart?

6. Wobbuffet. Sure he can't do anything and he's a big pain in the butt, but that's why I like him!

5. Trophius. Mmmmm... Bananas...

4. Mudkip. Same reason why Lonic likes Charmander.

3. Pikachu. All that power packed into all that innocence. Wow!

2. Pichu. They're known for their playfulness *nearby Pichu sticks out toungue at passing Vulpix* if that's what you wanna call it.

And finally....

1. Jirachi! It can grant wishes and so if you wished for $1,000,000 and told a Jirachi your wish, you would get $1,000,000!

Those are my Top 10 fave Pokemon!

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 3/14/2004 5:26:18 PM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2004, 05:38:12 PM »
The pokemon Trophius and Krobat do not exist. There's a Tropius and Crobat however... (Ah the joy that comes from mocking peoples' typos)

Also, through usage of the Eon Ticket from Nintendo Power, it is possible to get both Latios or Latias in either game without trading. I have Ruby and caught Latias on the Southern Island, and then captured Latios in the wild.

Also, Deoxys is an awesome Pokemon. I hope they make some promotion where you can catch him.

Has anyone heard the Pokemon News? They're releasing remakes of the original Pokemon onto GBA called Pokemon Fire Red/Pokemon Leaf Green (The Blue version of Pokemon was Green in Japan), however with much better graphics, sound, etc... plus you can catch more than the first 150 Pokemon in it. With some islands, you can catch Ho-oh, Mewtwo, Lugia, Deoxys, and other legendaries. They were just released in Japan and are scheduled for release in North America in September.

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2004, 06:16:54 PM »
What is this nonsence, are you trying to make some sence? I've never heard of any of those words. Pokamen!?! What!?!
Let me away from this boulder!

Print