Print

Author Topic: Good ol' Nintendo!  (Read 4551 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2003, 01:00:10 AM »
Man! I have had my Super Nintendo ever since it was first released! And it still works like a charm!!

I do play Super Mario World from time to time...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2003, 01:21:57 AM »
We sold the Super Nintendo when I was four.  Has anyone heard of a game called Bugsy?  It might be for Sega, I don't remember.

No plate like chrome for the hollindaise.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2003, 01:36:55 AM »
That wasn't the cat, was it?  No, that was Bubsy.  Man, I loved Bubsy.  Only the first game though--all the sequels were horrible.  But I'd love a copy of the original, it was hilarious.

The Super Nintendo has probably been my favorite of all the systems I've had, for pure fun value.  I still pop in SMW, SMW2, SMRPG, SMAS, and the first two DKC games.  Brilly.

One of the weirdest SNES games I ever played was called Smart Ball.  Or possibly Smartball.  Has anyone else heard of that?  It was . . . bizarre beyond belief, but addictive.  I never owned it but would rent it again and again, and I never beat it.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2003, 10:24:30 AM »
Man, I wish I was as lucky as you guys! I only have 4 Nintendo systems and only 5[yes, only 5] Mario games! I wish I had SMRPG, PM64, MP2 and MP3, SM64, a NES with SMB.3.

Dallas Cowboys 10-5! They''re in the playoffs!! YEE HAW! Nintendo is the greatest of time thanx to Mario. Remember that!

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2003, 12:37:09 PM »
Speaking of SNES, I just got Super Castlevania IV last week, ans I'll probably get Super Ghouls n' Ghosts today. How awesome.

Print