Print

Author Topic: I'm new  (Read 3645 times)

« on: September 09, 2000, 02:24:01 PM »
My brother told me to register here, but I don't know who Mario is!  So, could you fill me in?

~Master of creation, impart thy help!~

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2000, 04:09:16 PM »
Ha ha, very funny.

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2000, 09:19:34 PM »
What?  I really don't!

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2000, 03:24:31 PM »
Well, I'm very happy that you have joined our fun-fun-silly-willy message board. Even, though you have no idea who Mario is. That's Okay, no one is perfect. Let me fill you in. Mario is a plummer that lives in the Mushroom Kingdom, with his twin brother Luigi. He and his brother stop the evil Bowser Koopa from ruling over all. The Princess...Peach, helps Mario along the way, and also gets captured numorus times!

If you've ever played Nintendo, then you should know who Mario is. But, if not, then play! Very Very soon!!
I like cheese!

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2000, 04:06:46 PM »
I'm new too. Here's my life.... I was really George Washington... then i was aberham lincon then J.,F kennedy... then i was born a mario fan i love mario and so on on on on on ........ then io realised this is my last time living so i was shocked to death then i was born with a talent i was mario!

Tranes lated by the maker of mario brothers.

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2000, 05:53:50 PM »
you made a mistake lola, luigi is mario's younger brother, not his twin

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2000, 07:00:15 PM »
It's all wrong. Walluigi is there cousin, Wario there older brother, Mario the middle child Luigi the youngest

The bomb makes a remark"Im da'Bomb!"

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2000, 09:38:15 PM »
Welcome to the Mario message board!!!

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2000, 12:06:01 PM »
no, wario and waluigi are brothers. Wario is the older brother, just like Mario is the older brother. Wario use to be friends with mario, but all the time he was jealous or just hated him. I assume the same for Luigi and Waluigi.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Print