Print

Author Topic: Talk About Baby Bowser  (Read 2895 times)

« on: May 30, 2000, 06:08:10 PM »
The reason I put forums about Baby Bowser is because he's my little buddy. So you can blab all about Baby Bowser!
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2000, 04:05:58 PM »
If your a fan of TMK Come here and talk!
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2000, 04:48:28 PM »
I'm a fan of TMK and I'll talk.  Is Baby Bowser actually from a game?

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2000, 09:00:38 PM »
Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Story, Mario Party 2...

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2000, 10:00:09 AM »
Hes here because he is so cute.. and it makes you not want to beat you so you wont win the game.
Break me...I dare you.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2000, 02:06:43 PM »
(Mario is talking...) Baby Bowser? I know him! Yeah, in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, I had my first encounter with that little creep (well, he's not so little anymore...)! After I defeated him, me and my bro. Luigi went to the Mushroom Kingdom to hang out with that God-awful Toad! What a shrimp! He needs a stepladder just to open my home door! And Yoshi... Geez, what did that guy eat?! In SMW, he was spitting fireballs... Talk about BAD BREATH! (Mario smirks at audience)Bowser is not as tough as he thinks... I beat his ass by tossing him into bombs in SM64! MAN WAS HE HEAVY! Wario, on the other hand, is the meanest guy in town! He stole my castle and took my coins in SML2! And the Princess, yeah, the Princess... She's hot for an anorexic...:) Luigi is a little anoying, but being in 15 games with him was enough. I'm gonna think about sending him to a retirement home... Sorry about the long story, I was just blowing off some steam!

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print