Print

Author Topic: Super TMK World  (Read 20306 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2004, 07:25:11 PM »
Level Name: Markio Mountain

Level Format: flat at the very beginning, then a large slope that continues until the middle of the level, which then slopes down until the end.  Doesn't have to be a perfect slope, can have lots of flats and cliffs or whatever.  Clouds should be in level, with coins or a 1up.

Enemies: Mostly Rexes, and paratroopas.  Any other enemy will do.  There should be a Yoshi box somewhere in there, too.

Music: Just the normal SMW song, like in Yoshi's Island 1.

I feel bossy making a level for your game, but you don't have to use this if you don't want to.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2004, 07:28:24 PM »
Level Name: Vidgmchtr's Route

Format: Underground (Should be like a short cut to Castle #4)

Features: A bunch of pipes. The pipes should be color co-ordinated. It should be pretty complicated, but it would be the easiest path to the castle itself, seeing as there is no real danger.
Each pipe of a different color should
lead to a different area of a level, but all pipe colors would lead to the exit, but you know, a certain pipe color can be easier and quicker to take than another...Oh, and make a few message blocks made by Vidgmchtr for each area, giving hints on which route is best to take, without revealing too much info.

Enemies: Just a few swoopers, enemies should be the least of your problems in this level.

Music: Cave Drums

Okay, that's enough
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2004, 07:47:30 PM »
A few things you might want to know about how the game's laid out:

Levels are either horizontally-based or vertically-based.  It extends considerably in one direction, but only about 2 1/2 screens (I'm not sure) in the other.

Pipe colors depend on what, ah, "page" they're on.  Levels are divided into pages, each one being a screen in size.  (This is why pipe colors come in bunches.)

I'm not sure, but I THINK you can only have one level exit per page.

If any of this info is inaccurate, please let me know.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2004, 08:15:16 PM »
You know, NE89 BE CREATIVE! You have creative license with mine. Please have a lot of bottomless pits. sharp drop-offs and Koopas. Other than that, your on your own. Enjoy this one. I'm not going to make you make mine to my exact details, you have Creative license. All I ask is that there are NO RED PARATROOPAS. (Don't wanna aggrivate red) Lots of regular koopas, regular red koopas, And green Paratroopas. Thats all Holes, koopas, dropp-offs. THATS IT!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!! BE CREATIVE!!!!!!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2004, 09:04:23 PM »
If there're spare levels, use this one.

Level Name

YtterbiJum Cliffs

Level Format

Underground

Terrain & Features

Mario starts out falling down a HUGE drop, at least 7 screens.  Then, when Mario hits the ground, he enters a pipe which leads to the bottom of another huge 7-screen-high area.  To get up, he has to jump on the Koopas conveniently flying back and forth across the screen.  Once he gets to the top, he has to go into a pipe jutting out from the ceiling.  That pipe leads to the exit.

Enemies

Flying Koopas of various colors.

Music

Cave Drums

$100 invested at 7% interest for 100 years will become $100,000, at which time it will be worth absolutely nothing.

-- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love"

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2004, 10:22:43 PM »
Level Name
Poppile flats

Level "Format"
Normal type.

Terrain & Features
Big, big hills throughout the level, with some long and short flat areas inbetween.  Have one block about 1/4 of the way through that contains a feather, and about 2/3 of the way through, have there be a cloud up offscreen that you can fly up to, which has a large amount of coins spelling out some internet slang like: "OMG 1 R0x0rz!!!" or "U g0t pwn3d"

Enemies
In one of the short valleys, have a small verticle drop, just deep enough for Mario... er, Lizard Dude to duck a Banzai(sp?) Bill, and have it filled with ten of those flashing koopas that give Yoshi every power. Put a Lakitu at the end, and at the top of a hill, have a herd of goombas swarming about on the flat peak.

Music
02 Here we go!

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2004, 06:10:38 AM »
Fifth, I know. But thanks for the tip anyway. :)

Thanks for the level ideas, everyone. I'll try to work as much as I can.

I don't have a specific release date set yet, because some days I work on the hack an awful long time, while the rest I work little or not at all.

Right now I'm making Red Paratroopa's and Koopaslaya's levels (RED PARATROOPAS!! and Koopaslaya's Cliff). When I at least finish Koopaslaya's, I may provide some screenshots.

Here's something I discovered- only 86 sprites are allowed in each area. If there are more than that, some sprites disappear, or the game could freeze up. Sprites include enemies, items, goals, and generators.

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 6/5/2004 5:15:52 AM

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2004, 10:51:42 AM »
Level Name: NI64 Island (It can take the place of Soda Lake, since that's my favorite level)

Level Format/Obstacles: There are essentially three parts to the level: land, sea, and sky. You start on long strips of land with no real obstacles. There are areas where you can dive into the water, which is just a large maze that has many resurface areas, but many of them just lead to rooms with no meaning, forcing you to dive again until you find the right area to get back on land. Also on the land, there are springs that can be used to jump off the screen into a cloudy area with scrolling screens and lots of small platforms to jump on. Eventually, you'd have to go through all three places to get to the end.

Enemies: On land, there are tons of koopas and rexes to avoid. In the sky, there are flying koopas. And in the sea, there are no enemies, just the giant maze.

Music: 03-Water Level

Sound good?

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2004, 12:37:25 PM »
Some roles have turned vacant because [Deezer said so].

Mario - Lizard Dude
Luigi - Chupperson
Peach - Sapphira
Daisy's not in SMW.
Bowser - VACANT
Yoshi - Fifth
Iggy Koopa - ¥tterbiJúm
Morton Koopa Jr. - VACANT
Lemmy Koopa - TEM
Ludwig Von Koopa - Itatian-SK83r
Roy Koopa - Mage
Wendy Koopa - GiftedGirl
Larry Koopa - VACANT

Fifth (Yoshi)'s Friends

Egg #1 - VACANT
Egg #2 - VACANT
Egg #3 - VACANT
Egg #4 - Vidgmchtr
Egg #5 - VACANT
Egg #6 - NintendoIke64
Egg #7 - Nameneko

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

Edited by - Deezer on 6/5/2004 12:19:51 PM

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2004, 04:53:18 PM »
Obviously I should be Bowser. I'm masculine enough for the part, and kidnapping Sapphira is a hobby of mine.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2004, 05:45:27 PM »
I've decided that rather than being a Yoshi egg, I'd prefer to have a level.  So if you could take my name off of Egg #7, that'd be great.  I'm still thinking up a level right now.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2004, 05:51:51 PM »
Mario - Lizard Dude
Luigi - Chupperson
Peach - Sapphira
Daisy's not in SMW.
Bowser - VACANT
Yoshi - Fifth
Iggy Koopa - ¥tterbiJúm
Morton Koopa Jr. - VACANT
Lemmy Koopa - TEM
Ludwig Von Koopa - Itatian-SK83r
Roy Koopa - Mage
Wendy Koopa - GiftedGirl
Larry Koopa - VACANT

Fifth (Yoshi)'s Friends

Egg #1 - VACANT
Egg #2 - VACANT
Egg #3 - VACANT
Egg #4 - Vidgmchtr
Egg #5 - VACANT
Egg #6 - VACANT
Egg #7 - luigi~lover

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 6/5/2004 5:31:18 PM

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2004, 06:13:08 PM »
Can I take Nameneko's place then? Pretty please?

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 6/5/2004 5:13:45 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2004, 06:20:59 PM »
Wish granted.

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2004, 06:25:02 PM »
I'd also rather be a level than an egg.

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Print