Print

Author Topic: Crystal Chronicles Vs. Four Sowrds Adventures  (Read 2007 times)

« on: September 04, 2004, 06:30:14 PM »
These two games have many of the same features, but one of these games is better. Here is a comparsion showing the similarites and differances of these games.

Cystal Chronicles and Four Sowrds both need 2-4 Game Boy Game Cube link cables.
The way Cystal Chronicles uses multiplayer may be a bit diffcult and dosen't give you much freedom with the fog around while the way Four Sowrds Adventures uses multiplayer gives you more freedom and gives you more multiplayer minigames like shadow battle and Tingle's tower even though Cystal Chronicles lets you play Blazin' Caravans.
The way single player is used in Four Sowrds Adventures is top notch and lets you control four Links at once by using formations and lets you play with a Game Boy Advance even with on link cable while the way Crystal Chronicles uses single player mode is by letting you creating eight party members and letting you use olny one, but Mog the moogle helps you in your adventure by carrying the Crystal Chalice and casting spells at rare times.  
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 06:31:14 PM »
Sadly, I haven't played either game.

Everything is as smooth as sandpaper pajamas.

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2004, 05:00:25 PM »
I like 4 swords much better.  It has soo many actions that you can do with or to other players.  My bros and I loved the game so much that we finished in it just a few long nights.  I just wish it was longer or had a second quest.  Four Swords is my favorite GCN multiplayer game.  (Wario Ware comes second.)

Needing someone to carry the bucket in CC was terrible, and the GBA's were mostly for maps and stuff that are really needed.  CC was a typical Square RPG with few additions for multiplayer gameplay.  It just wasn't much fun for me and my bros to play.  I traded this game in after only getting about half was through it.  CC is close to the bottom of my list of favorite multiplayer and/or RPG.  (M&L:SS is my favorite RPG on GBA.)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2004, 06:05:19 PM »
I beat both beginning to end with the same four people, so I have a pretty qualified view.

Four Swords Adventures is much better, but Crystal Chronicles is still fun.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2004, 05:39:40 PM »
Being one of the Four that beat both with LD I agree that Four Sword Adventures is ten times better then Crystal Chronicles. Especially when your the Blue Link. OH YEA!
I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

Print