Print

Author Topic: Smash Bros. Melee 2  (Read 28281 times)

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2004, 12:09:06 PM »
When I said a Bowser's Castle stage, I didn't just mean as a boss room.  Plus, The lava wouldn't be "instant death".  Think of the acid on brinstar.  Also, the bridge would repair itself after awhile.  Otherwise, thanks for the compliments!

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2004, 12:11:29 PM »
Kiddy kong.Same as DK faster less powerful.
Dixie kong.upB=fly B=spin and don't know the rest of attacks.Stages like Dk's house (begining of DK contry where you get the life.)
[= [   ] =]DS touching is
[+ [   ]::]good.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2004, 01:04:40 PM »
Not more Kongs...

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2004, 01:18:50 PM »
Maybe you can use Metal Mario,Metal Luigi and daisy.Maybe special adventures.like travel in bowsers castle.fight enemys there.at the end you fight bowser.Giga bowser's castle stronger enemys end fight giga bowser.Only for Mario and Luigi.For sammy(samus)you are at planet zebes mini boss Kraid real boss the dragon that stole the baby meatroid in super metroid .Bowser and Giga BOwser (if there is) they attack the Mushroom Kingdom and kidnap Peach.Boss Mario and Luigi.Peach runaway from bowser.Boss: no boss.
[= [   ] =]DS touching is
[+ [   ]::]good.

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2004, 05:00:42 PM »
I think (assuming Nintendo can work out somthing with square) Geno should be in it.  I think some moves he could have are:
b: Geno beam
b + right or left: rocket punch
b down: Geno Blast
b up: Some..teleporting..move..thing.

I still think Sonic would be nice and maybe tails and knuckles as a secret character (hey, Link was in Soul Caliber 2, so maybe Sega can do somthing like that).

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2004, 07:53:50 PM »
I know that you meant Bowser's castle as a full stage.  That's actually what I really wanted to have too.  But we can't have Sonic in the game unless maybe Sega permanently stays with Nintendo.  Even then it might not work because isn't the game just about old and new Nintendo games?  And Link was in SCII because he's part of Nintendo (correct me if I'm missing something here).  Both Sonic and MegaMan would rock but how on earth could we insert them in Smash?

More ideas: internet tournaments (duh), Dr. Mario as just a costume instead of a character (I stole that idea so whoever first said it can kill me), and best of all... team mode!!  In this mode you have two characters to control at once, but you just start out with one.  When you start to get clobbered just push a certain button or combination of buttons and you will switch to your other partner with 0% damage! (to be fair the damage would stay the same for the characters when you switched back).  This would also be a fun co-op mode!

Woah, look at the date!  I need a new signature!

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Sqrt2

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2004, 02:48:02 AM »
Some of the old pokemon from SSB should be brought back especially onix (grey rock-snake) and meowth (cat that throws out coins).

Also maybe the animal crates from the DKC series could make a apperance and once broken unleashes one of the animal buddies appears and attacks the other players.

Nothing is impossible. My boss told me so.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2004, 07:45:42 AM »
  The Sonic thing is not likley to happen and I know that ever since I bought that EGM Magazine (the April one with that cruel sick joke about ways to unlock Sonic and Tails) I wanted to see him there (I also figured out a dead giveaway that the pics are fake: Sonic's life icon shows his face in the character select pic, but in the battle pic, his icon's back is turned.

I also think that the stages they make next should be more in proportion to the characters.  For example, In Fourside, there is a door on the side of a building that is half the size of Ness!

And I still don't know if every one gets it or not so I will say it again, The Bowser's Castle Idea is not something I picked for adventure mode either.  I meant as a secret stage like Fourside, or Mushroom Kingdom II.  I wouldn't mind it as an adventure stage though. They should also rename Mushroom Kingdom II "Sub-con". I know Sub-con is a cheesey name, (sub-conscious) but it makes more sense.  I never thought of that place as an actual part of the Mushroom Kingdom anyway.

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2004, 08:27:50 AM »
Ohhhhhhh!!  A secret stage.  Sorry, I see what you mean now.  Yep, this should definitely a secret stage.  And as usual I agree with you about the MKII name being changed.  They should also change the name of the level Yoshi's Island: Yoshi's Island into Super Mario World: Yoshi's Island because IT'S NOT IN YOSHI'S ISLAND!!! (sorry for the shouting but Nintendo is really ticking me off in this constant mistake)

And speaking of Sub-con, that reminds me of yet another idea for a Mario item (sorry guys but I haven't got a chance to play any Zelda or Metroid games yet :( ).  The potion from SMB2.  Picture this: a small strange bottle full of bubbling red liquid appears on the screen and a character grabs it.  After he/she hurls it at someone and it bounces off, it hits the grounds, breaks, and creates a magic door.  The character steps up to the door, pushes A, and then they walk into the door.  The door vanishes and the character warps to sub-con but not really.  In the background you can see a shadow of the character moving around and no one can hurt them!  Even better, there are shadows of those grass leaves or whatever stikcing out of the ground and the shadow character can run up to one, push A, and pull an item out of the ground!  Then when they reappear they'll be able to use that item!  It would be the bomb!

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/22/2004 6:28:47 AM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2004, 10:14:12 AM »
Does anyone like the idea of a normal koopa troopa as a character? I do. Plus if you do that, you could have alternate costumes like Kooper, Koops, and Paracarry.

I don't think Giga Bowser as a secret character would work.  He's too above average.  I like how the fighters in SSBM are pretty much equal (except for Pichu) and including Giga Bowser as a playable character would make a VS match against a friend hard.

You know the metal keg from DKC? That could be an item.  I know they have the wooden barrel, but that explodes on impact.  With a metal keg, it could roll along hiting everything in it's path.  Oh and I want a diddy trophy.  Yes a trophy.  I don't know why there was a dixie trophy and no diddy.

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2004, 08:27:07 AM »
I second those (again).  I also like the idea of the animal buddy crates in there.  Even thugh they're a lot like Pokemon, these creatures could be a lot more dangerous!

New characters I want: Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, and Candy Kong (sorry, Suffix, but... I-I-I-I want Candy!!!).  Also, since Capt. Falcon needs a friend, Samurai Gorroh and Jody Summer should join in (but not be a stinkin' clone of Falcon!).  And don't forget Tingle that cute little elf! (/sarcasm)

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/23/2004 6:28:30 AM

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2004, 04:27:03 PM »
Here are the characters that should be in the next Super Smash Bros. game:

* Sonic the Hedgehog
* Miles "Tails" Prower
* Knuckles the Echidna
* Amy Rose
* Princess Daisy
* Diddy Kong
* Wario
* Waluigi

And just in case you didn't know, some idiot at Sega created a rip-off of this game for the Play Station 2.
.: Hyper Metal :.

Sqrt2

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2004, 02:45:06 AM »
No way! This game is about NINTENDO All-stars not stupid Sega rejects such as Sonic and Tails.

Nothing is impossible. My boss told me so.

Edited by - Sqrt2 on 11/24/2004 12:46:28 AM
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2004, 07:24:12 AM »
I like Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, but, I see no point in adding Amy.  I think since they aren't Nintendo characters, you should be able to unlock them in an event match where Mario has to take both of them out with Luigi ( think about how Ganondorf came in).  As for Knuckles, he should be available in the same way Falco was (clear 100-man melee.)

Edited by - SuperSonic_Yoshi on 11/24/2004 5:27:49 AM

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2004, 09:59:10 AM »
Stupid Sega rejects?!  Why I oughta...!

Just wondering, Sqrt2, have you played any of the Sonic games such as Sth2, Sonic Adventure, SA2, or Sonic Heroes?  They are quite fun, the plots are pretty good, and the music... will knock your socks off.  Sonic is not a reject!  He's almost as cool as Mario!  Almost!

Print