Print

Author Topic: Mario Dreams (Not SMB2)  (Read 8184 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2000, 06:46:29 PM »
Oddly enough, last night I had a dream involving TMK. I went on the message board and Pegasus Team had posted a message telling where the secret page was. The message wasn't on the normal layout. It was in black on a white page, and there were red incomprehensible, visible HTML tags all over the place. The URL of the message was ALERT/ALERT/ALER(t crossed out)/ALERT. Then I went to the secret page and it had lots of brand new sections and a techno background. Wierd.

Oh, and there is such a word as grudgingly(sp?). :)

-Yoshi348
"I want a nose! I want to smell the pretty flowers and stuff." -Mr. :)

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2000, 10:52:38 PM »
I recantly had a dream, where I was Peach, and I had to walk across a poll over bean bags, and I fell! But, I grabbed on to the poll, and then I became a monkey, and then I woke up!
 My dreams can be very odd!
I like cheese!

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2000, 09:41:01 PM »
I had a dream that involved Mario too. I was playing SM64 and I had beaten the game. When Peach bended down to kiss Mario, a gust of wind blows Mario's hat off and Mario turns around to pick it up. When he bends down to pick it up, Peach ends up kissing Mario's butt. Then Mario farts and Peach dies. Then the two Toads start beating up Mario, and you could hear "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry" in the background. Weird, huh.

Print