Print

Author Topic: Really Bizzare Trick For Mario 2!!! (For NES)  (Read 3614 times)

« on: July 28, 2000, 03:03:10 PM »
This Is The Weirdest Thing I've Seen In a Long Time. In Level 6-3 At The End I Saw Some Clouds and Never Could Figure Out What There Were For, So I Figured The Only Was To Get To The Door At The End Was To Use a High Jump Code. So I Did and It Took Me To a Place With a Big Wall. I Jumped Over The Wall (HighJump Code Remeber) and I Found Myself At The Begining Of The Level. So I Thought That If I Tried It Backwards Using Luigi I Could Goto The End Skipping All The Other Stuff. I Haven't Tried It Without The HighJump Code, But I Think If You "CrouchJump" On The Biggest Tree Thingie You Could Make It Over With Luigi. Try It and Tell Me If It Works.
"dont make me come down there" -God

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2000, 08:13:11 AM »
At the beginning, you are supposed to go
down into the quicksand.  Once you are under
the wall, start jumping rapidly.  That is
how you can get to the door.
Down, not up!

There are other shortcuts.  For example,
in 3-1 if you go up the vine, you notice
clouds.  You can fly past them with princess
or use the mushroom blocks and jump.
It also takes you straight to the end.

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2000, 09:22:33 AM »
9 out of 10 times isn't there a way to skip going inside by going to the top of the building?
Woohoo.

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2000, 10:17:29 AM »
Also, I Read About This Kewl Code In a Book Like 8 Years Ago, But Theres This One Spot In a Higher Up Level (The More I Think About I Think Its In World 3-1 (The "SCubed") Mentioned) But I Remeber It Said It Could Only Be Reached By The Princess But I Did It With Luigi.

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2001, 11:01:06 AM »
This Post Was Done 9 Years Ago, The Thing i Said About The Code Was a Question Asking If Anyone Knew What I Was Talking About, Not Making a Statement. So, Can Anyone Help Me?

"DoMo ArIgOtO, Mr. RoBoTo"

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2001, 11:02:10 AM »
9 Years Ago? "Whoopsi Doodles!" I Meant 6 Months, But You Could Probably Figure That Out Yourselves......

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2001, 03:09:09 PM »
Hey StyX, Why Do You Always Type Like A Book Title? :P

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2001, 11:05:41 PM »
Well, You're The Forth Person To Ask Me That. if I typed like this... It Wouldn't Look Very Nice, This However, Looks Sort Of Neat and Gives Things a Better Look. I Don't Know, Thats Just What I Think. I Started To Write Like This a While Ago, and Now Its a Habbit, Which I Can't Control....AHHHHH HELP ME!

Print