Print

Author Topic: Lemony nitendos: a series of unfortinate events  (Read 6904 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2005, 12:24:56 AM »
Sadly, when he got up to change his shirt, the unexpected radiation unfortinately caused him to mutate into a small pteranodon. When he next awoke, he was sitting in a small warehouse in Soho. He had also grown an extra pair of antlers. Lemony nitendos opened the door, and catching his antlers on the doorjamb, went outside to see what there was to be seen. Suddenly, Henrico P. Henrico ambushed him and took him back to the place where he had been playing the piano, and explained to him that his existence had been a bad dream. While Lemony nitendos was considering this possibility, he woke up in a daze, and discovered he was still playing the piano. He decided to go for a good old rendition of "The Far Angled Manner." Unfortinately, no one had written the song, so he was forced to improvise.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2005, 01:04:56 AM »
Improvise he did, and he ended up composing the National Anthem of the now-defunct U.S.S.R. This was, of course, a rather unfortinate event because what good is an Anthem for a country that doesn't exist in your spacetime?

Lemony nitendos was sick of the piano by this time. He walked outside and straight into the alien abduction beam which was right through the door. He appeared on the bridge of the alien ship. A voice came.

"Hello Mr. nitendos. You have a choice to make."

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2005, 08:48:14 PM »
"You can either join us in the Galactic Checkers Consortium, or be delivered to the Grand High Lord Quartermaster Frogbleam."

Lemony nitendos thought about this for a while. He decided he would follow the example of the little man he used to know down under the porch. He huddled into a ball, and crouched in that spot for several hours. This was an unfortinate decision, because that was a sign in the aliens' language that he wished to fight their strongest robot in a battle of witty repartee.

"WELCOME, YOUNG FRAMEDRAGGER," a heavy metallic voice said, a few minutes later. "WHAT IS IT YOU WISH TO DROP TO THE BOTTOM OF THE WELL?" It laughed. Lemony nitendos stood up and regarded the robot with an inquisitive eye. "WHEN I'M GOING TO THE SPACE DUMP..." the robot began, "I TEND TO BLOCK THE RADIATOR HOBBLING!" It laughed again, as if it had just told the funniest joke in the world. Lemony nitendos kicked the robot's third leg.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2005, 01:14:03 AM »
Only, this quite an unfortinate event seeing as the robot only had 2 legs. Lemony nitendoS had instead kicked the leg of the spice-thyme continuum, causing a rip in the entire pepper shaker. Quite unfortinate indeed.

Edited by - MamaMia Mario on 2/12/2005 11:16:39 PM
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2005, 12:53:25 PM »
How do I close this?
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2005, 11:47:39 PM »
The last of the Mohicans answered, "You can't!" and kicked the person who asked that question into a moat.
Lemony nitendos was seen passing by this, the moat of the Castle de Crowsmangegus in the year 4482. Unfortinately, he was standing directly under the drawbridge, which was being lowered as he spoke. He was actually mumbling incoherently to himself. He said, "Why do I have to walk through the grass in the middle of Fall when the leaves haven't finished furlongs and the greater the risk, the heavier the morlocks?"

That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2005, 04:53:54 PM »
Go check out my Lemony Nintendo!

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2005, 03:20:50 PM »
alright, this started out as a spoof on the original lemony snickets a series of unforunate events. alright? I just created thi because I was bored. Can you please start another topic and copy your own lemony nintendos. Not you zach, you're alright. I actually thought yours was pretty good.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2005, 06:09:50 PM »
So, what you're saying is, you want this closed?

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2005, 04:23:24 PM »
Yes! Please!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2005, 05:15:48 PM »
*raspberry* Too bad! You've sparked something that others want to remain! Mwahahahaha!

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2005, 04:20:41 PM »
actully, this would be the topic the topic I started so I should be able to choose whether people are allowed to help me make the story or not and I don't need any help.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2005, 09:39:15 PM »
Actually, you were halted, and you gave others permission to continue it.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2005, 01:04:16 AM »
Lemony nitendos was falling. He was falling fast, and he didn't know why. The last thing he remembered, he had stepped out of a bar in Mobile, Alabama, and suddenly found himself at the top of the Empire State Building. Unfortinately, when he stepped off the flagpole, he began to fall. Then he woke up in a pool of sweat. And some more aliens came to pick him up.

That was a joke.

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2005, 01:38:40 AM »
Permission is a very valued, yet dangerous thing.

They have permission, they have rights.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print