Print

Author Topic: Mario!  (Read 2157 times)

« on: May 12, 2001, 10:04:06 AM »
Everybody is always saying Mario is the star of everything and Luigi gets no attention. Mario gets the attention... FROM NINTENDO! I've seen so many Luigi fan clubs it's not even funny. It's not the title of the game or the star of the game that counts, it's the attention they get from the most important people. The fans. Nobody's feeling sorry for poor ol' Mario, are they? ^^;
I'm probably going to get a big ol' flame from this.

- Ryan Lewis

- Ryan Lewis

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2001, 11:07:59 AM »
It's nice to hear of an original screenname like Goomba Platinum for once.

And if Ryan is your name, I suggest changing your signature thing (unless that isn't it) to something else, like ''Haha! Mario can't beat me now, for I am Goomba Platinum!''

Anyway, I understand the point you're trying to get across (sort of), and I won't flame you, but when it comes to games and consoles, it's what the gamers think. They are the ones that will be buying the products, so it's up to them that will decide if someone gets attention or not.

We all know Mario gets attention. Both from Nintendo, and from gamers. For Luigi, it's different, but Luigi is very popular as well. After all, he's been overshadowed by Mario for years (Smash Bros. said he was the Eternal Understudy), so many people await his next appearance. Mario has all the attention he needs.

Just be thankful you're not posting something about trying to give attention to Pit from Kid Icarus. Almost nobody gave him attention ;-)

It''s hard to save the world when you''re a penguin in wizard clothing.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print