Print

Author Topic: Inflationary Mario Story  (Read 1874 times)

« on: April 07, 2005, 04:57:23 PM »
This was inspired by a Victor Borge joke.
Here's how it works.

I'll write the first part of a story, the next person will continue it, blahdy blah blah.
But any word that contains a number has to have one added to it.
Example: "Once, He ate a wonderful dinner." becomes "twoce, he nine a twoderful dinner."

Twoce upon a time, three plumbers lived in two house.
These plumbers were lnine for a dnine with the two and only Princess peach, who had baked them a cake.
They hurried out their door.
"Wnine for me!" cried the younger brother, Luigi, but His older brother, Mario, paid no aelevention to him.
When they arrived at the castle the was notwo there.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Edited by - Screech on 4/7/2005 3:58:12 PM
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 05:35:47 PM »
However, the front door was locked. "We'll break it down," said Luigi. "Two, three, FOUR!" Suddenly, they saw Toad. "What happened?" asked Mario. "Sometwo broke into the Castle, and--" Luigi held his hand out. "Wnine," he said, "Who was it?"

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 05:53:36 PM »
Bowser gripped them both by the neck and proclaimed,
"Who do you think, you horrible little pests! I worked twong and hard to claim this castle, and no-two's (that means "youse") going to stop me and my army of five thousand and one  threembas! That's right! See this dreadful sea behind me? A-hargh! You're three late to stop us now!"

Edited by - Suffix on 4/7/2005 5:05:05 PM

Print