Print

Author Topic: The mushroom teleporter  (Read 16865 times)

« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2005, 08:44:51 PM »
That's a bad point, because if 4 can fit in an EZ Bake Oven, so can pi.

Teleports coming soon. Repairs almost finished.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2005, 11:10:46 AM »
Poor nintendoexpert89.  Hey, I know!  I'll go to HIS house!  Okay, LD, you know what to do!  Send me over to ne89's house.  I've never met anyone from TMK that I know of.  I'll pay you half of the imaginary dollars now and the other half when I come back (IF I do come back and don't get mutated, killed, or stranded in some place like World 689:Underwear Land). *glomps LD the imaginary money* Hey, these imaginary dollars have your picture on it with little lizards and mushrooms around it!  Weird.

"Oh no!  She just cooked your nines!"

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 4/6/2005 5:50:44 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2005, 11:23:13 PM »

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting

you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2005, 12:03:49 AM »
Don't worry, I think 'Victor' took care of the MT v.2...

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2005, 10:13:02 PM »
Whoa! Screech gets unlimited free teleports from now on! That's awesome.

Rest of the teleports, coming soon.

« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2005, 08:53:40 AM »
Well I'm impressed.  Ha ha!  Nice editing work there, Screech.  In my version I actually pictured a real photo of LD there but that looks good too (you got the mushrooms and lizards just like I imagined).  But I still think that I should at least get teleports half off since I inspired the idea!  Gosh!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/3/2005 7:14:56 AM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2005, 09:30:21 AM »
*looks at his imaginary TMK watch* Wow, this is a really slow day... er, week.  Hello?  Is anybody here?  I'm ready to be teleported.  I got da money right here.  I'm ready!  Oh great, no one is coming.  Hmmm... I'm hungry.  Maybe I'll stop by the imaginary vending machine and get something to eat. *walks over to the machine*

Okay, now we're talking!  What have we got here?  Mushrooms, more mushrooms, fire flower candy, some lizard cakes (wtd?), spicy fire flower candy, stale Deezer bread (yuck), rubber trout, some Chuppy chubble gum, Mario pez dispencers, a few GameBoys... uh... maybe I'll just get a soda at the imaginary soda machine.  This Lime 10-up drink looks refreshing.  I'll get that. *puts imaginary dollar in slot* RRRRWWW! RRRRWWW! *dollar comes back out* Huh?  Oh great.  *folds dollar on lap and tries again* RRRWWW!  RRRWWW!  No!  Ugh!  Another thing that drives me nuts!  *tries over and over again with no luck* GAAAAAHH!! Take it!  Take it! *kicks machine and screams*

Some little kid: "Excuse me but I think you're putting that in wrong.  You have it backwards."

Yeah right!  I know how to work these imaginary things and I have it the right way. *looks down* Oh wait... *puts it in the other way and the machine takes it* Uh... thanks. *gets drink and walks back to the teleporter*

Kid: "Anytime. (loser)"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/6/2005 7:36:14 AM

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2005, 09:51:59 AM »
*looks around but doesn't see Lizard Dude anywhere*

*becomes agitated over wasting so much time standing around for nothing*

*whines annoyingly for one hour*

*starts violent uprising*

Why "e3"??

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2005, 03:11:59 PM »
Charge the gates the grab the currently unused teleporter, HE CAN'T STOP US ALL!

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2005, 01:52:42 AM »
Ut oh.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2005, 08:34:59 AM »
The the the...
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2005, 09:26:24 AM »
Sir Lizard, would you teleport me to the Land of Milk and Tartar sauce? You will? Oh goody!

...But um, I don't have any money on hand right now. Do you accept credit cards?

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2005, 11:34:30 AM »
Sorry, boomstix, but I'm next in line before you.  See my imaginary mushroom tent over there right in front of the teleporter?  I've been here for awhile.  But here, I'll let you borrow some imaginary dollars so you can travel to yonder land of overflowing sweet white edible substances.  Just be sure to pay interest if I come back! ;)

« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2005, 12:58:26 PM »
*smacks Yoshisaurus Rex's tent with a trout*

*burns Yoshisaurus Rex's tent with a trout

*destroys Yoshisaurus Rex's tent witha burning trout*

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2005, 03:06:40 PM »
Aaahhh!  Hey!  Stop! *tries to put out the flames with some 10-up and then picks up his fried tent*  Do you know how hard it was to find that imaginary Nintendo-licensed tent?!  Now you're gonna get it! *smacks boomstix with a whale and takes back his imaginary money* That's the last time I try to do something nice for you!

Can someone please teleport me now?  Preferably someone with the initials LD?  Boomstix keeps picking on me!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/5/2005 1:10:41 PM

Print