Print

Author Topic: The mushroom teleporter  (Read 16857 times)

« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2005, 03:26:55 AM »
Hehehe... I wonder if anyone's going to get fried in the teleporter. I can't, because I've already been blown up by Luigi #98 in Story Boards.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2005, 01:26:40 PM »
Wow.  This is possibly the worst service I’ve ever seen.  I've been standing in front of this machine for 2 weeks and haven't gone anywhere (but I have gone ahead in time two weeks so I guess that I did travel through time).  Ugh!  I WANT TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW!  Lizard Dude!  Lizard Dude!  Can you teleport me now please?!  I'm going to kill somebody if I don't get some assistance!  I need help!  Or at least a chair so I can sit down!! *falls on his butt*

Well, as long as I'm still here I might as well just go somewhere else for awhile again.  That's right, boys and girls, it's time for another great episode of Yoshisaurus Rex's Totally Radical and Rediculous Imaginary Trip to Some Imaginary Place to Avoid His Imaginary Boredome!!  Woo!  Today I think I'll take a stroll down the hall to the giant imaginary Nintendo arcade, Nintendonia! (in my mind the teleporter is in a building so that these other things are too) But why walk down the hall when you can fly! *puts on a pair of rocket shoes that he stole from Shadow and blasts down the hall* Wheee!  This is flippin awesome!  Whoa!  Excuse me sir!  Sorry ma'am!  Look out kids!!  Phew, that was close.  Hey, I’m almost to the arcade already!  Now I just need to stop.  Okay I don’t know how to stop.  I’m going to die.  YAAAAAAHHHHH!! *crashes into a wall* Ouch.  Thank goodness that imaginary wall was made of pillows.  And NOW my shoes finally turn off.  Great.

Anyway  I’m here so I might as well go inside.  Right after I finish my drink. *gulps down the rest of his 10-up and then belches in the 1-up tune*  Mmmmm... taste-ay!  Now let’s see what kind of games we have to play.  I see a SMB game, some other classic Ninty games, Mario Party Deluxe, MK:DD, a bunch of SSBM games, Donkey Konga, several Nintendo DS’s and some with SMRPG, a SMW pinball machine (haven’t played that for awhile)... wait a second!  That isn’t... holy crab... it IS!  DDR with Mario!!  YEESSSSSSS!  Thank you, strange and creative mind!  But... oh great, Deezer and Sapphira are hogging it right now and there’s a monstrous crowd of people around it waiting to play!  I’ll guess I’ll just try the other games first and then come back to that. *blows a ton of imaginary money to pay for thousands of imaginary tokens and wastes a lot of time on all of the games for a few hours* Oh, my head!  My eyes are burning and my ears are ringing with the sound of wonderful Nintendo music.  But at least I got some great imaginary Nintendo merchandise with all of the imaginary tickets I won.  And… the game is finally open!  Oh yeah, baby, time to dance with da super plumber!  Here we go!  *suddenly everything shuts down and the lights of the room shut off* Hey, wha…?  It’s closed?  It’s closed?!?!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  How can this be happening?  I never got to play DDR!!  It’s... not... fair!! *bursts into tears and crawls back to the teleporter*

Some kid: "Loser."

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 4/6/2005 5:45:35 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2005, 07:50:50 AM »
*comes up and asks to be taken to the land of para-reality*

It will be done... 'cause here comes Mario!

« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2005, 08:14:01 PM »
Well, I’m sure all of you have heard the tragic news of our dear Lizard Dude passing away today.  It was quite a shock for me and I didn’t believe it at first since today was April Fool’s, but there’s no denying that he really is gone.  I’m going to miss him a lot and I’m sure everyone else will too.  We’ll never forget his funny comments and hard work on the site, and kindness to almost everyone that is rare in places like this.  And I’ll never forget how he sent me an mp3 of his “Lizard Dude: LIVE and unplugged” movie when I asked Deezer about it.  I still have it and listen to it quite often.

Recently, I was a little angry at him because I kept asking him to pretend to teleport me somewhere, but after all of my nagging he never did.  But now it doesn’t matter and I don’t care that I didn’t get sent somewhere or blown up or whatever (but at least I found some great places in the building like a TMK snack room, Nintendo arcade, Mario-themed bathroom and swimming pool, etc.).  This teleporter is a symbol of his ingenious imagination (despite his copying the idea from someone else) and ability to make us laugh until we couldn’t stop.  Thanks, L.D., for all that you did for us.  TMK won’t forget you.  No one will forget you.  I hope that you and the Big Guy are having fun playing SSBM in Heaven.

Your online dinosaur friend, Y.R.

Matt “Lizard Dude” W. - 04/01/05

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2005, 08:08:38 PM »
What?  He's not dead?  YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!  I'm so happy!  But... does mean that I said all of that for nothing?!  Argh! (joke)

Okay, now that I know you're alive and well, Lizard Nerd :), how about teleporting me to nintendoexpert89's house now?!?!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 4/3/2005 1:23:53 PM

« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2005, 08:16:56 PM »
By the way, Y_Rex, good writing.

It''''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2005, 01:44:52 AM »
Alright, you can get Express Service with no risk of failure thanks to the great eulogy. :P

*teleports Yoshisaurus Rex to nintendoexpert89's house*

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2005, 02:24:22 AM »
Oh, I've finally got the Prof. El Dee bit! I thought it was a character from PM:TTYD or something... man, I look stupid.

You know perfectly well that there should be a signature here. Well, I know too. Don''t get yourself caught up in the illusion that this is a signature- because it''s not.

« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2005, 06:42:33 AM »
Duuuuuuude!  I fon’t believe this!  This is seriously too freaky!  You won’t believe me but right now I’m really truly actually factually at ne89’s house in REAL LIFE!  I didn’t think that the teleporter would actually teleport me somewhere in the real world, but somehow it did!  As soon as I went to this thread, saw what L.D. said, and hit the Post Reply link to make up some stupid joke about me being teleported, something just blasted out of my computer screen at me and the next thing I knew I was really in another house!  So now I’m having to type this from his computer from who-knows-where and think of a way to get back home.  But before I do that I’m going to talk to ne89 a little bit when he gets back.  He’s probably still on his way here after Vidgmchtr chased him out of their house with a shotgun.  L.D., your inventions creep me out!  Gah!

By the way, if ne89 says anything about not noticing anything change, don’t listen to him because he’s just lying so he doesn’t have to admit that I’m in his house and eating from his fridge! *starts to freak out again then eats some more leftovers to calm down*

Oh, and thanks Luigi Simpson for the compliment.  Were you saying my eulogy was good or my stories or both?

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 4/6/2005 5:48:51 AM

« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2005, 01:33:47 PM »
Hey, I wish I was at Bianco Hills, so I could get the REAL Petey's autograph. Fun Fact: Bianco Hills is pronounced Blanco Hills with an l sound, because it's italian. It also means the white hills, because most of the places in Mario Sunshine are the names of things when their clean like white or shine.
 Mario is a nutritional part of your every-day meal!!!

« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2005, 03:17:39 PM »
Can I be teleported across reality please? I thought that extra level in Super Mario 3: Mario Forever was cool.

Print