Print

Author Topic: Luigi's Life: You Add One Word  (Read 89450 times)

« Reply #300 on: August 01, 2005, 06:40:06 PM »
said

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 8/1/2005 5:40:30 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #301 on: August 01, 2005, 07:32:32 PM »
Billy

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #302 on: August 01, 2005, 07:33:31 PM »
a

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

« Reply #303 on: August 01, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »
Pepsi!

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin

« Reply #304 on: August 01, 2005, 08:19:42 PM »
Luigi died quickly. However, the Poop suddenly died quickly. The chicken suddenly quickly died. Luigi and monkey devoured pie flavored by strawberry But Yoshi Turned green because He said that Luigi sucks Grapes Meanwhile Goku isn’t In this story. However, Luigi is Nevertheless, the lord be my valentine. I ate nausea-inducing peanut butter enthusiastically and then consumed by flesh-eating bacteria so there! Then Luigi decided pickles had taken over my FACE and should he suffocate then Deezer would dance to Samba without flying Submarines. in the past. However White_arrow wasn’t living w00t! But voodoo is out of this world! Luigi then said jo because he wanted to. swim Now! Mario can’t Eat your brains if Luigi eats Wario. Waluigi puked so an unidentified flying waffle kissed Cher. Lemons will deplete Yoshi’s butt tomorrow. So there! Once dead they lost tumbled rocks in pies. But Birdo controlled half of their supply trains fell down because Batman was on the moon picking sauerberries. Ruigi isn’t who someone Imagines Sushi fish. That loose bolt fell off causing a Tornado to implode Jeopardy and attack Dynablade until Stimpy could die. Great the flying stenographers are very idiotic wah! Retarded monkeys wacked my butt until Luigi had eaten you. Suddenly Toadsworth fabricated a Cadilac from Switzerland in a very deep statement Mario died slowly. Schadenfraude went underground and tried to urinate. Luigi died again, thanks a lot dummy! Then Luigi came and contemplated the Cheeseburger at my house. Suddenly dying, the crazy Donkey Kong Jr jumped from the precipice. Toad fell off. Later, moose Came and Consolidated some Bob-ombs so that the waffles died. Luigi Died again then farted loudly. Kamek died because Goomba knocked weenies. Grim wasn't in poop however Irwin died. King Kong really killed Godzilla even though this story Indeed! Look, said Billy a Pepsi! Why...
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #305 on: August 01, 2005, 08:40:27 PM »
are
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #306 on: August 01, 2005, 10:59:59 PM »
Deezer's
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #307 on: August 01, 2005, 11:08:14 PM »
breads

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

« Reply #308 on: August 02, 2005, 12:26:23 PM »
Funkadelic?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #309 on: August 02, 2005, 01:03:01 PM »
Because!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #310 on: August 02, 2005, 01:33:50 PM »
Look,
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #311 on: August 02, 2005, 02:02:15 PM »
Bob

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #312 on: August 02, 2005, 02:02:17 PM »
said

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #313 on: August 02, 2005, 02:11:27 PM »
a
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #314 on: August 02, 2005, 02:30:18 PM »
tapeworm!

Print