Print

Author Topic: Top 3 reasons why the Rev WILL beat PS3 and X360  (Read 1876 times)

« on: July 31, 2005, 06:59:30 PM »
Since details are still not much known, my 3 reasons.

1.The awesome backward compatibility.
2.It will be more affordable.
3.We have Mario on it!

Mario Mario he''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 08:29:01 PM »
 Words cannot express how terrible of an idea I think this topic is.

Not only is it completely objective, there is very little reliable information to go on. I don't see how you're in any position to make an educated decision as to which console will be on top.

Despite what you seem to want to think, just having the name Nintendo doesn't make it automatically the greatest. Backwards compatibility is nice, but I highly doubt the console will be able to sell based solely on that. At least wait until you know what is "revolutionary" about the Revolution before you claim it's superior to the competetion.

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 09:54:18 PM »
that doesn't say much for the quality of the actual system.

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 09:58:46 PM »
You know what Black Mage? You never  act optimistic about war topics. No wonder many people (including me) hate you.

edit- also, if you keep acting like a perfect b**** I think that you should be banned because you keep correcting people about mistakes they make. People have free will. Some of us choose to be stupid and post stuff like this. I'm only 12 and you still act like a perfect snob even though you know how old I am.

Mario Mario he''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

Edited by - Aarom11 on 7/31/2005 9:04:02 PM

Print