Print

Author Topic: Make the connection  (Read 3394 times)

« on: June 15, 2005, 03:07:30 PM »
What Mario characters do you closely relate to? I relate mostly to Mario (of course) because I'm a little short, like red and blue, and like pasta.

Mario the plumber,
Mario the doctor,
Mario the Hero,
Mario the Party Animal,
Mario the everything!!!!!  

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 07:15:33 PM »
Again, "Dot, dot, dot."

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 06:09:49 PM »
Of course

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 06:28:56 PM »
I don't relate to any of the Mario characters, but a character I think I relate to is Marge Simpson.  She's usually trying to do the right thing(like finding a nickel and wanting to put it in the Lost and Found) without being all aggressive about it, like forcing everyone to be up to her standards or something.  She also fails at her attempts to be forceful and angry because she is a bit too compassionate and holds it in, except for those very rare occasions when she has a nervous breakdown that makes talking to her a fatal mistake.  I am VERY close to that, except I probably appear weirder than her, although secretly most of the quarky things I do usually have meanings that no one knows about.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 07:57:34 PM »
I'm like Toad because i'm the shiznit

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 08:41:23 PM »
Plum all the way.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2005, 08:50:07 PM »
Plum the golfer who is only in one game?
Plum the golfer who isn't really a mario charecter?
well she is but she's not REALLY one

You can call me stupid but I''m dumb too
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2005, 01:13:56 AM »

Edited by - PaperMario on 8/11/2005 4:07:15 PM
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 11:36:09 PM by PaperMario »

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2005, 04:32:08 PM »
I relate mostly to Mario, for sure.  As an older brother myself, I would always be player one... so I ended up relating to the guy in red.  My little bro definitely relates more to Luigi.

Going with the main line of Mario games, pretty much all the characters are easy to relate to.  None of them really have any obtrusive qualities that might turn someone away.

Edited by - DeadAwake on 8/10/2005 3:32:22 PM

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2005, 05:15:22 PM »
Goomba as in I always get hurt (bumping ito walls that kinda thing)

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2005, 05:04:30 PM »
Acctually, to tell you the truth, I'd say I relate to Luigi, despite the fact I'm shorter than my cousin ( yes,I have no brothers only a cousin who is like a brother to me ) and he's skinnier.He's the oldest and just relates to him better.Cool!! My 102'nd post!!

" I would suggest that it''s not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art." ~Bill Watterson,a true role model.

Edited by - PaperMario on 8/11/2005 4:06:32 PM

Print