Print

Author Topic: ANOTHER Mario Joke  (Read 2774 times)

« on: February 09, 2001, 07:03:13 AM »
Mario and Luigi are in the Koopahera desert on their way to Bowser(who has just captured the princess) they pitch their tent and go to sleep. Hours latter Mario wakes Luigi and says," Luigi look up at the sky, tell me what you see." Luigi looks up and says," I see millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" asks Mario. "Well," Luigi ponders," Astronomically speaking it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and billions of planets." "Astrolligically it means that Saturn is in Leo." "  Time wise it seems to be quater past three." "What does it mean to you Mario?"  After a few seconds Mario says," Luigi you IDIOT someones stoleden our tent!!" Im a fan of Luigi and dont you think anything else.
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2001, 09:58:16 AM »
That joke was kinda dumb... It was low-par and rediculously corny. Where did you get it from? And about Luigi, I'm with you man. Luigi is too good of a character to be neglected all the time... WE NEED MORE LUIGI!

-<~I am the all-knowing Mario Master!~>-
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2001, 12:45:01 PM »
LOL! That was hilarious.

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2001, 04:04:50 PM »
Hey, that was pretty good!  Definitley better than the parrot joke. :D

-----------------------

"Mama mia!"

=ßïllý ¢hîll¥=
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2001, 01:47:13 PM »
hehehehehe...funny.

(enter a witty comment or phrase here)
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2001, 06:57:25 PM »
<uses another 1-up mushroom> <revives my second post>

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 7/14/2001 5:58:08 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2001, 09:21:40 PM »
he he he...I liked that one, too!
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2001, 08:52:03 AM »
I liked it!

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2001, 03:57:37 PM »
Yeah, a lot better than your first one.

Ok, I've got a joke... and man, it sucks: One day Mario is laying in bed, trying to go to sleep, when he hears a voice in his head that says "Sell your house, take all your money, and go to vegas,". Mario ignores the voice and finally manages to go to sleep.

In the morning, Mario decides to take a walk to the princess' castle. As he's walking, he hears the voice again, "Sell your house, take all your money, and go to Las Vegas,". Still, Mario ignores it.

Then, he's muchin' on a 'quick' lunch of ravioli, 1-up Mushroom soup, and birdo egg with the princess, when he hears the voice yet again. "Sell your house, take all your money, and go to Vegas!!!". Finally, Mario gives in. He stuffs his face with the last of the food, and runs out of the castle. The princess is confused.

Mario sells his house and takes all his money. He rides a blue yoshi all the way to vegas. When he's there, he hear's the voice again. It says: "Go to Caesar's Palace,". Mario walks over to Caesar's Palace. Then the voice says, "Go to the roulette table to your right." Mario does. The voice then says, "Put all your money on red 23." Mario does, and spins the wheel. It comes up black 17. The voice then says "crap!".

/ /
//
/\ amek2K
/ \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

Edited by - kamek2k on 7/16/2001 2:59:33 PM
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

Print