Print

Author Topic: This has a little bit to do with Mario but... *click*  (Read 2552 times)

« on: February 24, 2001, 08:32:45 AM »
..since this mini-forum has the most popularity, I'll post here. =P

I'm here to talk about my origin. Well, actually, I mean, which online community I came from, and so on. I come from a LARGE group of Yoshi/Koopa/monster/etc. role players.
I do believe Deezer has met "Luna Yoshi" (who made the picture of Yoshi in the Mariopedia) once, she is also part of these role players (only, she doesn't role play much anymore, just works on her site and chats.). In this community, instead of normal Yoshis and Koopas, we would role play as ANTHRO Yoshis and Koopas (characters with human-like features.). Any other characters, such as Goombas, Pokemon, and whatnot, are usually NOT ANTHRO.
I, for one, am one of three Magikoopas in this community (Magikoopas are scarce these days, 'ey?). There are MANY, MANY Yoshis in this community, some Pokemon, and some Mario monsters. (And, of course, many newbies and lamers that spam from a chat room called the St. Anne, and other chats that we are not aware of the names or their URLs.)
Once in a while, you would bump into a unique character there, like a Yoshi/Pokemon mix, or a Protoss/Yoshi mix, or sometimes just a human.

Just wanted to point out my online origin to you all and hope you find it interesting. If you would like to know where you can find the most famous chat (possibly the only chat today) where these role players chat, if you promise not to spam or yell or anything like that, please e-mail me at Ski2Mars79@aol.com or DrunkyKong01@aol.com. Thank you. Oh, and one more reminder, we sometimes get angry if we're in a bad mood, but, hey, fugged'aboudit. We're nice people, really.

--------

Konnichi wa. I am McMoon MagiKoopa, Kamekku-sama''s sochi (son). I am a master of Koopa sorcery, and I am quite wise for my age. And if you call me grandpa, I will royally kick your punk behind. Heh, heheh... (c) YoshiDude.
Konnichi wa. I am McMoon MagiKoopa, Kamekku-sama''s sochi (son). I am a master of Koopa sorcery, and I am quite wise for my age. And if you call me grandpa, I will royally kick your punk behind. Heh, heheh... (c) YoshiDude.

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2001, 11:21:12 AM »
Nice to know the names of other people who made the character piccies. I did the Mario one ^_^ I'm so proud...

I didn't like his hand though.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

Print