Mario Party 7
2 (9.1%)
Mario Party Advance
0 (0%)
They're all great!
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Print

Author Topic: Best (I mean, least bad) Mario Party  (Read 12566 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2005, 07:34:38 PM »
Poll added.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2005, 08:04:58 PM »
mp4 is the only one i own, but i played some of the otherones and i thought they sucked
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2005, 09:08:36 PM »
Add the everything option and I'll vote.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2005, 10:43:47 PM »
3 is the best to me. I have spent more time on it than the others.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2005, 10:46:02 PM »
Yeah... Most of the people who posted here said 3 & 4 were the best 2. It's like this: From Mario Party to Mario Party 3, the features got better. From MP3 to MP4, it sort of stayed the same. Then it's all downhill from there. (Actually, I'm sure I'd like MP5-7, but I'd rather spend my money and Christmas List space on DS games)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2005, 03:48:18 PM »
1...the best one

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2005, 10:12:29 PM »
What do you guys think would make the perfect Mario Party game?  Like items, mini-games, boards, etc.?  I konw Nintendo could really spice it up a lot but it seems like they're holding back sometimes.

Speaking of Mario Party, I have a surprise for you.  Very soon I plan to host a Mario Party board game at TMK and whoever wants to join it can!  But only the first 6 people can play for awhile so get ready.  I already typed the rules on Word for quick copy-paste and just need to quickly draw a board on paper, scan it, and then upload it to the site and we'll be ready to party.  Does anyone have any ideas for boards and spaces? 

Now that I revealed this to you I would appreciate it if no one tried to steal my idea because I worked pretty hard on this plan.  And I do have a method for rolling dice (but not mini-games or items yet) so it should work!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2005, 03:41:45 PM »
I want to Play! I'll be Mario.

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2005, 12:13:53 AM »
Alright, there's one person!  You can't really choose characters in this version, Aarom11, but you can imagine that if you want.  Or... you can make some kind of flash animation for every turn you do. ;)

I'm trying to get a blueprint idea for a board and it's very difficult to find one I'm happy with.  Anyone feel free to try for yourselves.  Just make sure that if you fill in the spaces that you only have red, blue, ?, and Bowser spaces (because that's all I'm working on right now).  Rats, this is harder than I thought!
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2005, 01:49:21 AM »
I'll be Luigi. I'm so bored over the holidays. I need something to do.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2005, 07:15:56 PM »
The best Mario Party was the original one. After the N64 games, the series got really redundant. Mario Party would be perfect for the DS!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2005, 12:54:01 AM »
i can only say 5 cause i've only played 5, doi
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2005, 07:23:40 PM »
I have an Idea, We get orbs and we use it. Except they become Aarom11 spaces that have special effects. The name sepends on the player.

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2005, 07:38:43 PM »
I just got MP7 and my first NGC for my birthday, for a first MP game (Besides MPA) it makes a good impression.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2005, 08:03:32 PM »
I have an Idea, We get orbs and we use it. Except they become Aarom11 spaces that have special effects. The name sepends on the player.

If you're referring to my TMK Mario Party game, I agree that's a good idea and that I also would like to do.  I do plan on having some items in the game but right now I don't know about orbs you throw on the board.  The fun little things like that require me to keep track of more and more details and I don't how if I can handle too much.  But we'll see what happens.  I might send a scan of my board draft tomorrow so you can tell me what you think.

BLF1: Glad to hear it.  What's an NGC? ;)

Print