Print

Author Topic: Happy Tree Friends  (Read 7724 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 08:26:33 PM »
I'm telling PETA on you!

PETA? People for the Eating of Tasty Animals?
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2005, 05:12:24 AM »
PETA is People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, UK Edition, TV Channel, and Educational Program!!
Intrestingly enough, there is such a big parody of PETA called People Eating Tasty Animals!!

Oh, and by the way, used to tend to watch Happy Tree Friends on MTV from time to time...

Now, all I need is just simply go to the official Happy Tree Friends website, and see the episodes there!

Do I like it? I sorta do...
Oh, and I even know some people who like the series' characters a lot they actually figure it would be pretty nice to make erotic fanart of them!
I actually saw some of those, and people are quite sick to make some of the characters seem more realistic or more humanoid just for their sexual pleasure!

The series is about blood, not sex!!

Did you know the whole series is animated with simply the formal Macromedia (now Adobe) Flash?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 05:16:00 AM by Hope(N Forever) »
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2005, 10:13:50 AM »
Almost every web toon is made using flash. But still, Happy Tree Friends is a sick pleasure of mine. Seeing cute animals blow their innards out is awesome. Sharing your hobby with emo kids isn't.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2005, 03:44:34 PM »
Yes, I did know what PETA is. I should use the sarcasm tags from now on.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 07:53:32 PM »
I hate Happy Tree Friends. It's stupid, lame and immature, like Foamy.

I prefer flashes that are even stupider and more immature, like Retarded Animal Babies.
Professional Paisano here

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 07:05:41 AM »
Retarded Animal Babies is the most retarded flash ever. (Maybe I should have given more input on the title before I watched it). But, Happy Tree Friends is waaaaayyy better. Better animation, stories, and most importantly...laughs!
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2005, 08:15:59 AM »
I still dissagree. HTF is just not stupid enough for me. Also, RAB has a perverted dog with his private sticking out, so I'm dandy about that (not that I'm ghey or anything, though. Not that I have anything against them either).

BTW, thank you for the Disturbing member title. I really appreciate it.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 05:28:54 PM by Poop Dude »

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 10:09:43 AM »
Man I'm surprised I've yet to get a Custom Title. I'd think I would be the first victim of the evil CT's but I must be doing good or something.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 11:14:39 AM »
Well, Poop Dude just said two inappropriate words in that one post. I think you're a little less title-prone if you ask me.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2005, 05:12:11 PM »
You know what they say: best say it scientifically rather than saying the swear......wait, who did say that?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 05:27:55 PM by Poop Dude »

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2005, 07:12:45 PM »
That show is so twisted and demented. I LOVE IT! It reminds me of Ren and Stimpy. (Happy happy, joy joy!)

By the way, for peopel who don't know: Happy Tree Friends is an ultraviolent cartoon shown on G4 (the so-called videogame channel). It is usually shown after midnight, and is part of their Barbed Wire Buscuit (think Adult Swim and you'll get the idea).

If G4 is a videogame channel, why do they show crap like Street Fury and Fastlane? Those shows have nothing to do with videogames.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2005, 07:37:04 PM »
*cough*MTV*cough*

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2005, 07:39:56 PM »
I gotcha. MTV used to be a music channel, until they started showing crap like Real World and RW: Road Rules.

G4 is no longer the videogame channel it once was. I want to create a videogame channel that is strictly videogames only!

What's next, Cartoon Network showing live action movies? Oh they already did that.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2005, 04:34:49 PM »
WHAT HAS THE WORLD GONE OFF TOO?

Anyways, those Kringle episodes are REALLY funny.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2005, 09:06:08 PM »
Okay, I had heard about this site, so I went and found an episode to watch.  I started off with this ant-eater guy wearing glasses was hoping along, carrying books, when he saw an ant hill.  He stuck his tounge down the ant hill, but there was a problem.  The ants nailed his tounge to the table, and brought out a cheese grader. 
I kinda stopped watching at that point.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Print