Print

Author Topic: Re: The future of Nintendo...  (Read 2069 times)

« on: November 04, 2002, 02:10:40 PM »
Next will probably be some 3rd party game with a smart aleckly, lovable rodent.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #8:

Scott: There''s a rumor going around that you had se­x with three goats. Is that true?
Dan: I wish.
Annoying Person: Man, goat boy, you''re disgusting.
Scott: Hey everyone, Scarpa wants to have goat se­x!
Dan: I thought you said girls! I have bad hearing!
AP: Goat boy, you''re sick!
Dan: I don''t want to have se­x with goats! I thought you said girls! Girls!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2002, 11:20:53 PM »
Who would that be?
I hope Nintendo will make sequels to some games they just released. (SMS, SFA.) I don't realy care about online gaming... the whole concept bugs me.
And I'm SICK of hearing Insane Steve with his "theories" on how Nintendo is "dying"...
And his STOOOOPID thing from EGM about SFA...
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2002, 10:19:34 AM »
Nintendo is not going to fail anytime soon. They are having too much success with their GameCube and Game Boy Advance systems to quit on us loyal fans.

At nintendofire.com, I read a LOOOONG article/discussion from the head of marketing and sales at Nintendo of America...he stated that Nintendo was making huge profits with their GameCube and Game Boy Advance systems, and that they are recieving twice as much support from 3rd-party game developers than they did with the N64.

As quoted from the article at nintendofire.com: "Nintendo is in the console business, to stay. Nintendo is in the software business, to stay, Nintendo is in the handheld business, to stay."

And that is all.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2002, 10:29:51 PM »
Yes. There's nothing more to be said.
Nintendo has the best games and hardware of all!
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2002, 11:30:29 PM »
You know what wierds me out. Is if this planet survives for millions of years our lifestyles technology and history may all fade away.What if one day far far in the future scientists will dig US up and say that WE were the first sighn of primative man on the planet! What if they dig up a GCN and call it a spiritual relic?! Doenst this wierd you guys out?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2002, 12:31:10 AM »
Man... people have weird future speculation.
Everything's probably too well documented to lose history now.
You know what I think? I think we came from Mars. We trashed that planet so bad, we had to come over here to Earth. But in the process, we lost our knowledge of advanced science. And now, we're just starting to rediscover it.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2002, 07:41:34 PM »
Hmmmmm...interesting very interesting. I actually knew a guy who refused to eat vegitables because he was convinced that we evolved from them....?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2002, 09:32:43 PM »
That's ridiculous.
That was a joke.

Print