Print

Author Topic: Re: Japanese sales charts - November 26, 2002  (Read 2773 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« on: November 27, 2002, 11:58:40 PM »
Yeah... once people come to their senses again... I expect that once we get a little closer to Christmas, sales'll pick up more.

Long live Nintendo!
That was a joke.

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2002, 09:16:46 AM »
Gamecube sales are up this month really well. And, they sold a quarter million copies of Metroid Prime already

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2002, 09:44:30 PM »
Dang. Well, it is a pretty good game.
Only, it's not as good as the almighty Starfox Adventures...
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2002, 09:52:51 AM »
What's SC?

Xbox must be really pathetic if it got outsold by a system I don't even know about and PSOne

I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Now threatening to sue Nintendo for not giving us water guns anything special for working our butts off in SMS.
I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2002, 01:27:33 PM »
I heard that both Pokemon games have already sold over 500000 copies each.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2002, 11:59:43 PM »
A girl I know was saying that in her neighborhood, almost every single kid has a GBA. So, I guess it's not surprising.
Hmm... I don't know what SC is either.
And yes, Xbox is pathetic, didn't you know that already?

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/29/2002 10:01:05 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2002, 07:01:57 AM »
There is only one good game for it. And apparently it's Halo. But in this months EGM they say that last year the staffers that picked X-Box all but 1 changed their mind. ANd said the Gamecube was better. That's a good sign.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2002, 09:01:47 PM »
Halo. Ha. If that's the one good thing for Xbox... oh hahahahaha eeh hee hee hee oohahahahaha
See? That just proves how bad Xbox is.

GameCube RULES!!

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2002, 08:13:22 AM »
Long live Nintendo! I'm glad that Nintendo is finally getting the respect and dignity they had lacked during the N64 era.

PS2 is still a great system, it doesn't matter how outdated the technology is compared to the GameCube - PS2 is still pretty powerful and the games look great on it!

Long live Sony and Nintendo!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2002, 12:17:10 AM »
But if you put a game on both PS2 and GameCube... it will always look better on GCN, unless it was ported from PS2 after it was already released.
I don't respect Sony because they don't care about the gamers, they care about themselves getting more money. Nintendo (read: Miyamoto) cares about the people, and that's why he insists on making good games.

Eeh hee hee hee hee!!! Not everything means what it seems... . . . Ooh Heh . . . Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2002, 09:22:54 AM »
You know what's kind of ironic, Microsoft does care about the gamers in much the same way Nintendo does. Do you respect them for that?

I never liked Microsoft's idea to enter the video game market. For one thing, they are trying to endorse their Xbox system so badly, though not many people are buying it (especially in Japan)!

Nintendo is having much more success with their GameCube and Game Boy Advance systems (Metroid, anyone?). That's why Nintendo is so superior over the competion, because people trust and respect their creativity.

Long live Nintendo (and Sony)!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2002, 09:23:34 AM »
You know what's kind of ironic, Microsoft does care about the gamers in much the same way Nintendo does. Do you respect them for that?

I never liked Microsoft's idea to enter the video game market. For one thing, they are trying to endorse their Xbox system so badly, though not many people are buying it (especially in Japan)!

Nintendo is having much more success with their GameCube and Game Boy Advance systems (Metroid, anyone?). That's why Nintendo is so superior over the competion, because people trust and respect their creativity.

Long live Nintendo (and Sony)!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2002, 12:35:03 AM »
I heard nothing of this. I suppose that would make me respect them to some degree, but having respect for something doesn't mean you can't still dislike it.

Yep, it seems Metroid is what people have been waiting for.
Starfox and Mario are still better, though.

Eeh hee hee hee hee!!! Not everything means what it seems... . . . Ooh Heh . . . Ooh Heh

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 12/3/2002 10:36:12 PM
That was a joke.

Print