Print

Author Topic: Re: Worsest Mario game ever!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  (Read 5274 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2002, 09:37:11 PM »
Tetris attack is not a rip off of a tetris game. it's a hack of a japanese game called(I think) Paneru de pon. they just put yoshi characters to appeal to his popularity(and to let male gamers with any pride whatsoever play it). the same thing happened with pokemon puzzle league/challenge/whatever. They just kinda changed the characters around.

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2002, 08:40:23 PM »
Ok, who's the wise guy who says SMB2 is the worst. Surely you don't take Mario 2 below Mario is Missing, unless you haven't played it(you don't want to, it's horrible). It may not have been an original Mario game, but it's the only game where you can both play as Toad and Peach and also pick up things and throw them. Without it, Luigi would still be a green copy of Mario, and where would Yoshi's Island, SMRPG, and Paper Mario be without those enemies?

----------------------------------
Mario is robbing the Mushroom Bank

Mario:Hey, Mushhead, put em in the bag
Teller 1:How about a Star instead?
Mario:Shut the h*ll up and put it in.
Luigi:Marios gone bad!!
Mario:Gimme the money!
Teller 2:Make me!
Mario:Dont think you heard that one. I said GIMME THE MONEY, D*MN IT!
(He puts 1000 coins in)
Mario:All right, Luigi, lets blow this joint!
Luigi:Hey, why does your hat have a "W" on it?
Mario:Uhhh..

Edited by - CashCrazed on 4/5/2002 7:18:44 AM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2002, 09:12:02 PM »
Mario is Missing is the only game I have ever returned due to "badness". I beat it in 2 days when i was about 7 (when did that game come out?)

SMB2 is ok, but Tetris Attack RULES!!!!!
Yes, it was taken from a Japanese game called Paneru de Pon, and I wouldn't be caught dead playing it, as I am not really into "girly games". This is the only game i would avoid up to today due to graphics alone. Sticking the Yoshi's Island characters into the addicting puzzle game was a great decision on Nintendo's part.... And adding Pokemon got the younger people playing it, but i don't see why the Yoshi's Island characters won't do the job as well...

Anyway, take it from someone who can beat Very hard mode without losing even once 70-80% of the time, even after not having played it for about a year (it isn't as hard as you think, Bowser on Very Hard normally throws a x9 or so chain at you, but he leaves one column perilously stacked really high, so even a x4 or x5 chain stacks him to the top, and if you play with the BALL code activated, you easily win in roughly 10-20 seconds. If you let the match drag on for more than 1 minute though, you are generally sunk.): it is a great game! get it. Trust me, the ending is nothing special, but beat hard or very hard without losing and using the same non-Yoshi character for all 4 fights in the Cave of Wickedness and the ending will change slightly... I use Gargantua Blargg for some reason... the ARRRRGH noise he makes is really cool, in my opinion.

SUMMARY OF THIS UNECCESARILY LONG POST: Mario Is Missing is the "worsest" (sorry) Mario game, and any of you who hate on Tetris Attack are hating on my favorite game of all time. yes, it is my favorite game of all time. You may not think so, but I do.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2002, 07:42:37 PM »
obviously none of you have played the apple 2 version of mario bros. illegal but exists.

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over Sub-Con then, The Mushroom kingdom then, The Mushroom kingdom (the site)then, The Mushroom World then, Hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2002, 03:52:38 PM »
worstest isnt not a word
you are need to learn english

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2002, 06:04:01 PM »
Yoshi's Cookie Suckles!!!!! Don't ever play that game!!!!!It sucks!!!!By the way, all of you who hate Megaman games are extremely deprived...

Hehehe...Mwahahahaha!!!!!!
Hehehe...Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Print