Print

Author Topic: Anyone who knows where the "secret" page is can write me.  (Read 12286 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2001, 09:43:36 PM »
You dont know Deezer very well then. If you want something from him you have to take it by force LOL. Besides after I got the Info from him I threw him in a pit of cement and he's about dried know.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2001, 09:45:52 PM »
You dont know Deezer very well then. If you want something from him you have to take it by force LOL. Besides after I got the Info from him I threw him in a pit of cement and he's about dried know.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2001, 04:16:45 PM »
<<postman arrives>>

Postman: You Marionut#1?

<<postman deliever's letter>>

Dear Marionut#1,
That was his bodygaurd#2
Link :-)))))))))))))))))

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2001, 08:29:01 PM »
O.o

~*Christi, the little blue kitty*~
~*Christi, the little blue kitty*~

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2001, 03:11:08 AM »
Okay okay, I'll reveal where the secret page is, but only here in the message boards. But all of you reading must promise to NOT tell anyone else if they ask.

Here's what you do. First you have to go to th--

<<Link and Marionut#1 fall onto Deezer's computer during the scuffle>>

::CRAsH::
afq22*@3bnbmk saf];,aksfrew
::sizzlefizzle:: <<smoke rises from the monitor>>

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2001, 06:12:58 AM »
<Pushes Link out of the way and makes deezer type on...>

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2001, 08:58:39 AM »
Ouch! That hurt! Can't you be patient! I didn't know about this untill my first post here.

Deezer, I can still be your bodyguard if you want.

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2001, 11:38:39 PM »
Let's all just climb on the Peace Train, it's rollin', rollin'...

I vote for MarioNut#1 for President.  Link is waaay too violent, what with his inciting riots and all.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2001, 06:09:33 AM »
And with my first act as president will be to see that every TMK visitor knows where this secret page is. Thats right nobody will have to pound on their screen anymore, bang their head on the floor, or even E-mail Deezer death threats. The world of TMK will be peaceful and every body will be happy.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2001, 06:08:52 PM »
Hinopio, that's what I've been trying to do ever since Marionut#1 started this war. All I want is peace.

If you look at the first page all the way to here, you see that I didn't try to kill our good administrator like Marionut#1. I tried to protect him by helping Deezer escape. Did Marionut#1 stop there? No he went on and took Deezer away and tried to kill him agian. Then he killed me. Thanx to Navi, I recovered and tried to help Deezer agian. Did Marionut#1 stop there? No, he went on tring to kill Deezer. Look for yourself, Hinopio.

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Edited by - Link on 7/5/2001 6:55:08 AM

Link

• Banned
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2001, 07:51:44 AM »
Is Christi a cat or a person? Oh! FIRE!

<<takes fire equstinusher and puts out fire on Deezer's computer>>

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2001, 01:06:53 PM »
whoa whoa whoa there missing link, I never tryied to kill him I just tried to get the info out of him. He would of posted it if you wouldnt of grabed me and destroyed his computer by falling on it. It seems that YOU never want us to know where it is. there are many people who would do alot worse to deezer.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2001, 05:56:47 PM »
Marionut#1, let's not start agian. You attempted. But you did kill me. Plus I did not grab you to destory Deezer's computer. I put the fire out remember?  Plus De- um I meen I didn't grab you, someone pushed me. Who was it?

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Edited by - Link on 7/5/01 5:01:05 PM

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2001, 09:07:48 PM »
I dont want to fight you. I was just trying to tell you that alot of people would have killed you if you try to keep the secret page a secret. every bodys goin nuts over this thing. why do you think I want every body to know how to get to it? any way Im going to run for president of the Forums, want to be my vice president?

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2001, 02:23:45 AM »
Whoa! Link- I was just kidding.  I do that once in awhile... ; )  Next time I'll be sure to whip out my sarcastic font.  My bad!

See, the boards aren't HTML enabled, so I can't just use the sarcastic tags.
Someone set up us the bomb!

Print