Print

Author Topic: The Best Multiplayer  (Read 4312 times)

« on: March 25, 2001, 05:54:12 PM »
What do you think is the best Mario multiplayer game?

Hey, paisano!
Hey, paisano!

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2001, 02:55:56 AM »
Super Smash Bros. wins that bet. I would also highly rate the Mario Kart games for their fun multiplayers. I didn't like MK64 as a 1-player, but it rocks as a 4-player.

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2001, 03:05:40 PM »
Well, since I don't consider Smash Bros. a Mario game, I'm going to have to go with MarioKart 64.  I love that game. :D

-----------------------

"Mama mia!"

=ßïllý ¢hîll¥=
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2001, 06:14:20 PM »
All Mario multiplayer games are very good, but i've expended much more time playing Mario Party

Hey, paisano!
Hey, paisano!

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2001, 10:30:14 AM »
Mario Party and Mario Kart 64. My friends and i meet up after school and we have a big tournament every friday the mini-games in Mario Party are real funny when you're making  someone laugh so hard that they can't finish the game and end up losing. Its fun though cause we enjoy the games.
"Timmay!"

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2001, 06:48:59 PM »
God, it's hard to decide. I really enjoy Super Smash Brothers, MK64, SMK, and Mario Party 2, though Mario Party 2 doesn't really match up to the others...

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2001, 06:49:15 PM »
God, it's hard to decide. I really enjoy Super Smash Brothers, MK64, SMK, and Mario Party 2, though Mario Party 2 doesn't really match up to the others...

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2001, 06:49:34 PM »

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2001, 06:52:55 PM »
Hey Deezer, look at the last three posts. Maybe on the 'click to submit your post' button you should put 'PRESS IT ONCE! NOT TWICE, NOT THREE TIMES, BUT ONCE!'
"Timmay!"

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2001, 06:54:49 PM »
Oh shut up, Ness_Shady. It said that it couldn't get through, so I clicked again...and it wouldn't go to the message post comfirm page, so I left, and then I saw the posts! This world is weird...

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2001, 05:49:21 AM »
Occasionally this forum does that. You just have to assume it worked (as I found out the hard way :p)

The forum should let you delete your own posts.

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2001, 06:28:14 PM »
he told me to shut up...:-( big big BIG MEANIE! *throws coffee at you* j/k. lol we all make mistakes. Like one time my friends and i were riding down stairs with our bikes and i accidentaly hit the brakes on about the 5th staircase and i shot of the bike, landed on my hand, then the bike landed on my hand. I had to wear a splint (like a cast) on my hand all summer. This was back when Super Mario World came out for the SNES so it wasnt to bad, cause i got to sit home and play it all day. :-) *stomp that koopa! STOMP STOMP STOMP! GO MARIO GO!* *(Mom) Would you please keep the noise down?* Anyways, i was just kiddin with ya. I just went WAAAAY off topic lol!
"Timmay!"

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2002, 05:37:15 AM »
I vant to revive your topic!!!!!!

MarioParty1 definately. Although I'm hoping MP4 on the GCN will be MUCH,MUCH better.

The Midnight Reviver Revives Old Topics At Midnight!!!

Skate: 0-/<):

What? you don''t want to skate? Well then snowboard: 0-\<\
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2002, 12:39:55 PM »
Oops! I accidentaly posted before I was done writing my post. Read my next post.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!

Edited by - Green Luigi on 3/17/2002 10:43:04 AM
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2002, 12:41:28 PM »
The best multiplayer Mario games are, in my opinion, Super Smash Bros (both of them), Mario Kart 64 and Mario Golf. I also really enjoy 2 player Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

Print