Print

Author Topic: E3 2006 prediction thread  (Read 8637 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2006, 02:53:05 PM »
To those of you getting on my case, about the "being sickened" thing, it's called a JOKE. Why is it when I try to imitate Chupperson's or TEM's attitudes, I get flack for it, yet when they do it, people support them?

Anyway, I was pretending to be obnoxious, pharisaical, and condescending. I guess people took it literally. Regardless, being pharisaical and condescending is something I don't like, and something I'm trying to not do anymore, so pretending to be, even in jest, was something I shouldn't've done. I apologize.

However, I'm not the only one who needs to "lighten up." Telling me to do so just angers me.

Still, the likelihood that the anti-booth babes thing will be/has been violated does sadden me, though.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2006, 09:25:22 PM »
Don't worry about it, Sapph.  The internet was made for misunderstandings.  While I'm a little disappointed, too, the whole scenario just reminds me that a beautiful mind is worth so much more than... what booth babes have.

And another "prediction" of mine has come true:  Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, and Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2:  March of the Minis.  Though, not even a real soothsayer could have predicted Solid Snake in SSB.  Amazing...
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2006, 12:41:27 AM »
There was absolutely no way in that post to tell you were "joking". That's the problem.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2006, 09:12:58 PM »
Maybe because it was something that was completely believable coming from you.  Whatever you may have been trying for, the result was an attitude that far more closely matched your own average behavior than either Chup's or TEM's, so that kinda killed the joke.

So anyway, how about those predictions?  Anything any of you were disappointed or surprised by?

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 01:53:58 AM »
Wii
No Mario platformer shown
Whoops. <_<

Nintendo DS
Mario Party
Whoops. >_>

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 12:32:19 PM »
I was surprised at the amount of platformer-type Mario games announced. It's good news!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2006, 02:57:06 PM »
If they ever do decide to relase another Mario Party, let's all pray that it's a collection of minigames from the first three. Those were the greatest.

Print