Print

Author Topic: Sony digs a deeper grave...  (Read 1961 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: May 09, 2006, 11:24:24 AM »
At their press conference at E3, Sonny finally announced the price of the PS3:

Sony has apparrantly likened Microsoft's dual-pricing strategy, so they decided to try their own version.

Ladies and gentlemen, the PS3 officially costs:
$499 with a 20 GB HDD
and $599 for 60 GB HDD!

Wow, $500-$600 for a PS3... And I originally thought the 360 was expensive...

But that's not all, Sony also showed their new controller, which features motion sensing technology comparable to Nintendo's Wii! The controller incorporates an "innovative" six-axis motion sensing technology (. Meaning you can tilt and turn the controller in any direction to control your games.

Thankfully, Sony got rid of the horrible "boomerang" design, and has instead retained the classic DualShock look and feel.

But what's this? The DualShock is gone? The PS3 controller has sacrificed vibration? What is the world coming to? ;)

With Sony's press conference over, I am severely dissapointed. Not only is the PS3 way too expensive for the mass market, but they also copied Microsoft AND Nintnedo with their "innovative" ideas.

Let the anti-PlayStation hate-mail begin.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 12:14:14 PM »
Nothing against you, Mario Maniac, but this is really nothing unique. Sony said the PS3 would be expensive. And by golly gosh darn gee willickers, it is! What a surprise! I, and most likely many other members, am really tired of the anti-Sony topics. Everyone heed me when I say that this is a Nintendo forum! Generally, Nintendo fans don't like Sony. So quit making the anti-Sony topics, we get the picture already! And besides, I think everyone here is mature enough not to write hate mail.
every

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 12:50:49 PM »
Didn't we tell you to STOP MAKING THESE THREADS?

Seriously, what the heck is your problem? We've told you countless times that threads like this annoy us to no end.

Oh, look what I found! http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=8959.msg403435#msg403435

Remember when I said that? No? Well, I'll just put it in even bigger letters for you, so we can finally get it into your thick head:

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 01:06:28 PM »
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!

(If a higher up disagrees with me here, feel free to re-open this -- but I think this thread is heading towards a "WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING PS3 THREADS" argument.)
~I.S.~

Print