Print

Author Topic: Hi, I'm uh, new here  (Read 2170 times)

« on: April 05, 2001, 07:36:35 PM »
Hello, I'm new here to the Mushroom Kingdom. Let me tell you a bit about myself. I love Mario games! Excpept for one game starring Mario, called Mario's Time Machine, it's too confusing. I also love Yoshi! I have a SNES and N64, oh and a Game Boy Color. I used to have a NES. Not anymore, sniff, I hope I can make new friends here!
I am Yoshi, I am Great, Therfore making me, Yoshi the Great

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2001, 05:33:33 AM »
Yeah man, right on! Hi, I'm Mario Maniac! I too love Mario and Nintendo! You getting Game Boy Advance? I want it so bad! I also want Paper Mario!

~Opens up a box of Super Mario Bros. Cereal- "Congratulations! You have just won a Sony PlayStation, courtesy of your friends at Nintendo!"
"Huh? Am I reading this right?"~
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2001, 01:02:35 PM »
Hello, I'm uh, old here.

You think ya somethin more/ya so supafly/blind to the fact youre blind/youre so empty inside/its hard for me to get this thru to you/blind to the fact ya blind.
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2001, 07:59:06 PM »
Hi, I'm Ironfoot (as you can see). I'm found on many GameCube sites, Starcraft and Quake 3 Arena. Welcome to TMK! :)
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2001, 06:44:28 PM »
I have Paper Mario, and I beat it! It's an awsome game :)

Print