Poll

White or wheat?

White bread.
11 (37.9%)
Wheat bread.
18 (62.1%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Print

Author Topic: Help! Deezer is feeding me...  (Read 11582 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2006, 11:38:21 PM »
I can't believe I'm saying this, seeing as how bread isn't really my scene, y'know, my fla-vah, but I don't think there's much more to add to the "gay" discussion and we should instead be focusing on the vital importance of what bread Deezer feeds us.  Or feeds BirdPerson, I should say, since he's the one that said that Deezer is feeding him something at the beginning of this topic.

I guess I'll say white, even though I don't care for bread much at all.  and it doesn't have the word "wheat" in it, which has become my archnemesis over the years.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2006, 12:59:59 AM »
Deezer doesn't need to feed me bread! i'm old enough to feed myself bread! *pushes Deezer aside with my "Super Sushie Strength"* not so tough now eh? *runs away with "Super Sushie Speed"*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2006, 02:13:41 AM »
whoah there's alot of wheat-eating healthnuts here.

How does wheat-eating make one a "healthnut"?  Personally, and apparently like others here, I grew up eating wheat bread and think white bread is kinda gross (just look at how it mushes up, it has no substance).  But it is healthier, so it's a good thing that there are a lot of wheat fans here.  I'm not a huge bread fan, but I do like most other kinds of bread like rye, etc.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2006, 03:55:10 AM »
You have two options. One: See those symbols above someone's post? An anchor, a face, and... what is that? A mailbox?
I have seven options. >:D Anyway, yes, it's a mailbox. From Yoshi's House in SMW.

As for the lettuce thing, I like iceberg lettuce best. Spinach and cabbage leaves = eww. Regular green lettuce is fine, though.

I'm not really a bread fan, either. Same with buns. I prefer bagels and other kinds of bread, but as far as the whole "grain/carbs" food group goes, give me pasta. :D
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2006, 07:15:44 AM »
It's been a while since I had some real pasta...

When I typed that just now, I looked up at the control panel, saw Mario's face, and heard him say "pasta" just like the SMB Super Show.  I love the way he says that.  It's so nice and home-sweet-homely.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print