Print

Author Topic: I'm sorry for hating Sega...  (Read 2795 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: April 23, 2001, 07:57:04 AM »
I can't believe what came over me!

Okay, I'll make this clear. I have a PlayStation 1 and I don't like it at all! PlayStation games suck compared to Nintendo and Sega games! I think Nintendo and Sega make some of the best games ever! You heard right, I like Nintendo and Sega! (I actually like Nintendo more, but you guys already know that!). Anyway, my point is: Nintendo and Sega are my favorites of all of them! 'Nuff said.

And just remember:
PlayStation sucks!
Sega is cool!
Nintendo is my favorite of all of them!

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 4/23/2001 7:13:29 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2001, 09:35:40 AM »
You're probably thrilled that Sega will be making Nintendo games soon then, huh?  I am too.  Maybe we'll see a Sonic game on the Gamecube!  
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2001, 10:45:00 AM »
Yeah! I can't wait until Nintendo and Sega team up to make a Mario and Sonic game together!

And did you know that Sonic the Hedgehog (the game) will be on Game Boy Advance?

Sega won't be making Nintendo games. They will be making their own games for Nintendo!

I'm glad that Sega decided to switch to 3rd party games. They wouldn't have survived with all of the competition going on (PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo). And now I'm excited that they're going to be making games for rival systems like Nintendo!

~Opens up a box of Super Mario Bros. Cereal- "Congratulations! You have just won a Sony PlayStation, courtesy of your friends at Nintendo!"
"Huh? Am I reading this right?"~
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2001, 12:46:39 PM »
Yea, its great to me, and when i was like 6 me and a kid I know would aways think what would happen if they combined, and now we are one step closer...but c'mon, playstation isn't bad, it has all the best RPG's (except SMRPG)And metal gear solid(I've played a demo of Metal gear solid two its great!)

Would you like to buy a star?

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2001, 04:06:05 PM »
PSX is also cool 'cause they have THPS2. Does Nintendo have it? Do they? Well, they do have THPS, but the cheapest I've seen it is 50 bucks. Anyway, my point is that PSX has all the BEST "Extreme Sports" titles (Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX, THPS2, Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX, etc.)

You think ya somethin more/ya so supafly/blind to the fact youre blind/youre so empty inside/its hard for me to get this thru to you/blind to the fact ya blind.
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2001, 05:31:06 PM »
I hate Sony AND Sega...not to mention Artari.... Hey MarioManiac...your Signiture should go like this....

*opens a box of Nintendo Cereal* CONGRATURLATIONS! You just won a Sony Playstation from your friends at Sega!

Its me! That silly willy Koopa!
Its me! That silly willy Koopa!

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2001, 06:41:00 AM »
You guys can diss PSX all you want but when Metal Gear Solid 2 comes out you will be CRYING.
"Timmay!"

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2001, 09:55:44 AM »
IhatePlayStation.com if it's a real site, go to it.

Anyway, it's true:

I hate PlayStation.

I like Sega.

I LOVE Nintendo!

'Nuff said.

Yeah! Sega and Nintendo might be teaming up soon to make a Mario and Sonic game!

~Opens up a box of Nintendo Cereal- "Congratulations! You have just won a Sony PlayStation, from your friends at Nintendo!"
"Huh? Am I reading this right?"~

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2001, 09:59:20 AM »
I have updated my signature... see below.

Sega and Nintendo both rule!

It is I, the great Mario Maniac!

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2001, 10:34:03 PM »
Another reason why the PS2 sucks? The outrageous $400 console price tag.

OUCH!!!

Why would any company sell a console at that price?

Oh wait, Atari did that with its 3D0 back who knows when, at $700, the highest priced console in console history. And obviously one of the worst sellers. Insult to injury is that NONE of the games were any good.

Atari tried to get back in the console wars after the crash of their Atari 2600, but they just couldn't recover. And they went out of the war painfully with the doomed "console" they put out.

You didn't say wot wot.

Print