Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273374 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2055 on: July 02, 2007, 02:35:05 PM »
Truthfully, I didn't realize that j00z could be used to refer to Jewish people until quite recently. I was just thinking about it around a week ago.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2056 on: July 02, 2007, 02:57:53 PM »
My birthstone was made into a Pokemon game last generation. :)

My birthstone is Sapphire, but Mac already has that game. I guess I don't mind too much though. I've played Sapphire on a ROM so playing one of the two remaining games will mix things up. And since I love variety, I don't mind. I'm hoping he gets me Emerald though. It'll go well with my LuigiGreen. Heheh.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #2057 on: July 02, 2007, 03:14:34 PM »
My birthstone is Sapphire
Me too :o

When I typed "sappire" my hands subconsciously typed A at the end, not E

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2058 on: July 02, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »
I just rented this game called Metal Gear Solid 2. S'alright.
every

« Reply #2059 on: July 02, 2007, 05:13:33 PM »
That is without a doubt my least favorite Metal Gear game.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2060 on: July 02, 2007, 05:46:24 PM »
Me too :o

When I typed "sappire" my hands subconsciously typed A at the end, not E

One of the other hornists in the ensembles I was in has the name "Sappir" which is Hebrew for the stone. She has three sisters (one of them being her twin, the other two being twins as well) named after precious stones as well. Every time I hear her name I'm reminded of "Sapphira". :P
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2061 on: July 02, 2007, 11:40:35 PM »
Cool! Two sets of twins. Also Sapphir is an awesome name.

« Reply #2062 on: July 02, 2007, 11:55:37 PM »
I am happy that my birthday is in 9 days. I am hopeful that happy things will happen (including the end of my hair being wild and untamed XD).
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2063 on: July 03, 2007, 03:38:10 AM »
I'm happy that finally decided to wise up and download Lunar Magic and use it with my handy SMW ROM, now I'm editing levels and World Maps! Except, that, I don't know how to play them :P Can someone tell me?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2064 on: July 03, 2007, 03:59:37 AM »
In a SNES emulator.
Lunar magic rocks. I recreated the first world of Super Mario Bros. in it. I made the Warp Zone only send you to the Minus World, though.... ha ha ha ha. I don't suppose it's okay with the rules to link to said edited ROM, so I'll just describe anything I had to change: note blocks in place of the streaming platforms in 1-2 (couldn't find a better substitute) with an invisible one to help you reach the Minus World, a statue replaces Bowser at the end of 1-4, spitting fire, you stomp a switch to turn the bridge of brown blocks under the statue to coins so it falls to its doom, a notice block beyond the switch gives Toad's line, and you pass the gate like a normal level. I had to replace Bloobers with Rip Van Fish in the Minus World...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2065 on: July 03, 2007, 08:58:39 AM »
Well, I'm roughly half-way through with MGS2, and have learned the following about the future:

1. Everything is controlled with nanomachines in your blood. Thinking, talking and moving around are all thanks to nanomachines. Keycards are also directly linked to your brain, allowing you access to high security levels, although you still actually need the keycard.

2. The world is controlled by a super-secret shadowy organization that no one knows about, and control every government and war and so on.

3. Entire continents can be, and probably are, massive organic robots built hundreds of years ago for use by the military. Failing that, they're probably holograms.

4. All terrorists wear the same black balaclavas, ski masks, and uniforms, as well as the same Russian accent. The two or three terrorists with different uniforms can do things like see in the dark or turn invisible.
every

« Reply #2066 on: July 03, 2007, 03:47:05 PM »
I'm going to go back-packing across europe! Yay me!

Also Happy Independence Day! I won't be on tomorrow so...
Please hurt me not. I bow to you all. I know nothing!
The wii is not a toy! It is a recreational device used by people to play on screens by pressing buttons. and I think it's cool.^.^

« Reply #2067 on: July 03, 2007, 04:34:12 PM »
In a SNES emulator.
Lunar magic rocks. I recreated the first world of Super Mario Bros. in it. I made the Warp Zone only send you to the Minus World, though.... ha ha ha ha. I don't suppose it's okay with the rules to link to said edited ROM, so I'll just describe anything I had to change: note blocks in place of the streaming platforms in 1-2 (couldn't find a better substitute) with an invisible one to help you reach the Minus World, a statue replaces Bowser at the end of 1-4, spitting fire, you stomp a switch to turn the bridge of brown blocks under the statue to coins so it falls to its doom, a notice block beyond the switch gives Toad's line, and you pass the gate like a normal level. I had to replace Bloobers with Rip Van Fish in the Minus World...

Aww man. That sounds like fun! I wish I could play that. You are so creative, BP. Your website the Palace of Shadow rocks. Your guide for SPM was hilarious.

I am hopeful that I am going to pass all my classes this term, so that I don't have to repeat one class that I've been taking again (for the third time..)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2068 on: July 03, 2007, 07:26:03 PM »
I baked sugar cookies today. ^_^ They were good. I made nine, I had three, Mom had three and Dad's got three waiting for him.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2069 on: July 03, 2007, 08:07:40 PM »
I'm hopeful because after much anticipation, I finally get to go on the camping trip tomorrow!
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Print