Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273883 times)

« Reply #2100 on: July 12, 2007, 11:16:14 PM »
Hello everyone.

I'm sure that just about everyone saw my going away post in the "I'm going away thread"...I was pretty upset at the time. Over the past few days, I have been speaking with a member here about how dramatic I was; I never thought about what others would think about my post before posting, which often led to problems that could have been avoided if I was just cool about it. I want to apologize to all the members that I annoyed with my hypocrisy, attitude, and most of all, drama. I will not lie about it anymore; coming back to write the rest of my story was just a (very) poor excuse for me to come back permanently. Though I'm not sure about everyone being happy about this, I would like to come back and start again, one last time. I'm not saying that I'm any less annoying or dramatic, but I am willing to change (the member I have been speaking to encouraged this). I will try my best to be less dramatic; I even changed my name back to PaperLuigi.

So...can I come back?  :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2101 on: July 12, 2007, 11:26:07 PM »

« Reply #2102 on: July 12, 2007, 11:30:57 PM »
Cool.  :)

I'm happy to be back. I'm gonna do my best not to get on everyone's nerves from now on.

« Reply #2103 on: July 13, 2007, 08:42:04 AM »
YEESHH! THE PAPERLUIGI IS BACK!

Yeah, do your best!

Before I saw your post above of Lizard Dude's, i was like "Lizard Dude has a kid." HAHAHAHA!!!

Oh yeah, it's my little niece's first birthday and I am 14 years and 2 days.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2104 on: July 13, 2007, 10:07:51 AM »
I picked up Super Paper Mario the other day because whenever someone here spoke of the game (and it's characters) I had no idea what they were talking about.  :P

I beat the game yesterday, and it was totally awesome. Not as good as PM: TTYD, but still pretty awesome.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2105 on: July 13, 2007, 01:25:50 PM »
W00txorz! PL's back! Seriously, I almost cried when you left. Almost. I'm too manly to actually cry, but you get the idea.
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2106 on: July 13, 2007, 03:46:56 PM »
I'm happy that my third YTP is done.  (I don't plan on uploading it on YouTube just yet because my second one was just uploaded a couple days ago.)  Anyone want to see them, I'll PM the link to my channel (that is, if you haven't found me already).

I haven't found it out yet, could you PM me the link?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2107 on: July 15, 2007, 03:13:01 PM »
Level 642. Thousands of lines. 17875888 points.

It's blurry, but it shouldn't be hard to see the score.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2108 on: July 15, 2007, 03:57:39 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2109 on: July 15, 2007, 07:37:45 PM »
I can see that the score is long.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2110 on: July 15, 2007, 08:02:23 PM »
Heh heh, I made up a "get rich quick" scheme in SPM! If you wanna' make tons of loot follow my instructions! You first buy a catch card from a card store and go to 5-2, when you're there save in one of the blocks, then go near the area with that Yoshi looking rock and flip, you should see an Amazee Dayzee! use your catch card on it, if it fails, reset and try until it works, sell it for a heapin' 300 coins! reapeat as much as you like!

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #2111 on: July 15, 2007, 09:56:52 PM »
I'm pretty sure someone made that up before you did, SB.
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2112 on: July 15, 2007, 10:04:15 PM »
Yeah, I thought about that too, I wasn't sure about it.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #2113 on: July 16, 2007, 08:40:46 AM »
:D Paper Mario for Virtual Console.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2114 on: July 16, 2007, 11:28:26 AM »
Last week I was on vacation. Not just any vacation, but the first time I've ever been to Walt Disney World in my entire life. It was several different kinds of awesome, and eventually I'll have to go back there. However, I forgot to tell you guys I was going away, and it appears nobody noticed I was gone to begin with. :P

Print