Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273660 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2190 on: July 26, 2007, 02:06:24 PM »
Last time I checked, I think I had roughly around 2,500 posts. I'm almost at my goal of 3,000, at which I will quit all technology and live as a hermit in the Irish countryside, telling my tale to all who pass by.
every

« Reply #2191 on: July 26, 2007, 02:08:19 PM »
Well now you're only at 1,741 posts.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2192 on: July 26, 2007, 02:17:42 PM »
It's just FG now. No more &S.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2193 on: July 26, 2007, 02:21:41 PM »
Wait, so there's a top ten for most posts?  Seems like being on the list means that one would be more likely to blame for a forum problem because of the increased presence of such a person.  Although the person could have just joined long ago and posted minimally.  Why am I even posting right now?  I'm just presenting an opinion that I argue against, so I might as well not have said anything.  But perhaps a person may have had only the first opinion and someone else would have had to post a second opinion, so ultimately I'm reducing the amount of posts in this thread by one.  Then again, because I presented two opinions that two other people could have presented,  I am limiting the opportunity for others to raise their own post count.  But again still, if being on the top ten list means that such a person would be in danger of being called a source of forum problems due to their high post count, I'm actually helping people!  Yes!  Now I'm happy, and so I have a reason to be posting in this thread after all!

Initially I actually wanted to say how I collected sea glass, or shards of glass that have been weathered and smoothed by the ocean and found on the beach, and am surprised to find out that my aunt in Florida does the same thing.  I guess I had a reason to post anyway.  Sea glass is cool.  I have some pieces with trace amounts of uranium, so they glow under a blacklight.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2194 on: July 26, 2007, 03:59:59 PM »
Well now you're only at 1,741 posts.

Aw, son of a crap! And I was so close to being a hermit!
every

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2195 on: July 26, 2007, 04:32:40 PM »
Eh, I lost about nine. 9 out of about 230. I was never a fan of FG anyway, so I'm cool.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2196 on: July 26, 2007, 04:45:10 PM »
I used to do a lot of posting on FG, but it started to get a little absurd.  I didn't want to play those games.  I only post if I see something in it I really want to make a post on.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #2197 on: July 26, 2007, 07:08:36 PM »
I thought the whole splitting up FG&S would put an end to this whole "my post count is higher than yours, you are a n00b for posting in Spam boards" mentality. Guess I was wrong again.

I also had to use Spell Check to make sure I didn't leave some typo for someone to point out and make some lame joke about.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2198 on: July 26, 2007, 07:26:48 PM »
Haha! You used the Spell Checker!! Only n00bs use the Spell Checker.

I don't have to check my spells. I know my wand works perfectly..

I am hopeful that we get the deposit back on the apartment that we just moved out of. We cleaned it up as best we could and even bought some new burners for the stove top. We tried to clean the old ones, but the build up on them was caked on, so we just tossed them.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2199 on: July 26, 2007, 08:09:59 PM »
I thought the Fungi Forum spell check didn't work!

*checks*

THE FUNGI FORUM SPELL CHECKER IS SO CUTE!!!

Hehe, that's what I'm hopeful about. :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2200 on: July 26, 2007, 08:17:28 PM »
Spell checker is one of my best friends! I use it everywhere. Here, GameFAQs, LiveJournal. Everywhere. Of course, it is extremely important to use it while writing fanfiction!
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2201 on: July 27, 2007, 12:34:11 PM »
Spell checkers are for losers. Back in maw tahme, we didn't have naw spell-checkin' things! In fact, we had tah walk four miles, uphill, in dah snow, jess tah post the daggum message!
every

« Reply #2202 on: July 27, 2007, 12:42:24 PM »
I'm HOPEFUL that Glorb will stop trying to be funny.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2203 on: July 27, 2007, 01:23:32 PM »
Right. The forum spell check works now? I've never needed it, and no one really does--Firefox has had spell check since version 2. It simply underlines words you misspelled in red as you type. I tested the spell check for the forums and it takes too long.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2204 on: July 27, 2007, 01:27:14 PM »
I usually use Appleworks to check my spelling. The process is a bit annoying, since I actually have to type the word out on "Appleworks Word" then post it here, but it's worth it.  :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print