Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273727 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2205 on: July 27, 2007, 02:39:23 PM »
Well, seriously, I never use spell check, because it's time-consuming and I already have confidence in my ability to spell basic English ("Zombie Prepairedness" is one exception).
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2206 on: July 27, 2007, 03:45:37 PM »
If any of you guys used Firefox you wouldn't be needing to worry about spellchecking with outside sources.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2207 on: July 27, 2007, 03:51:20 PM »
I was going to write that I do use Firefox, Chup. You beat me to it.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2208 on: July 28, 2007, 11:45:45 AM »
Ocean's 13 was awesome. I went to go see it last night at 10. It was funny, although not as good as the first one.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2209 on: July 28, 2007, 03:26:09 PM »
I saw The Simpsons Movie with a friend last night. It was awesomeness.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2210 on: July 28, 2007, 07:04:11 PM »
I saw The Simpsons Movie with a friend last night. It was awesomeness.

I second that. I was able to see it with Mac yesterday and it was quite good. Also, because I'm a nerd, I wore a Simpsons t-shirt and a Krusty watch there. Heh.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #2211 on: July 30, 2007, 07:46:15 PM »
Back in maw tahme, we didn't have naw spell-checkin' things! In fact, we had tah walk four miles, uphill, in dah snow, jess tah post the daggum message!

Gaspeth! You subconsciously typed my name in there! D: We must have a psychic link or something... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--*faint*

*revived* I'm HOPEFUL because I'm coming along great with my story. I'm on a roll~!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2212 on: July 30, 2007, 10:28:24 PM »
Severe Deathly Hallows spoilers: Harry doesn't die. I knew it all along. My sister was like, "He's a Horcrux, he has to die," and I was like, "Voldemort went there to kill him in the first place, he wouldn't have," and I was right--even though Harry did have a piece of Voldemort's soul in him (it wasn't intended), he didn't have to permanently die to be rid of it.
Edit: Whoops.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 10:40:35 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2213 on: July 30, 2007, 10:39:40 PM »
You should really write for WHAT.

« Reply #2214 on: July 30, 2007, 10:41:41 PM »
The song used in the iPhone commercials was catchy to me, so yesterday I finally looked up the song that was being used. It is called "Perfect Timing (This Morning)" by Orba Squara. After hours of "searching", I was finally able to "find" a full recording of it. It's nice. :D

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2215 on: July 31, 2007, 12:58:50 PM »
Gaspeth! You subconsciously typed my name in there! D: We must have a psychic link or something... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--*faint*

*revived* I'm HOPEFUL because I'm coming along great with my story. I'm on a roll~!

Yes...ever since that accident with the car battery and the rock candy, I seem to have gained psychic powers! Observe:

*nnneeeerrryyyooow*

See! I just moved your eyeballs to this point in the sentence! ph33r me!
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2216 on: July 31, 2007, 03:49:36 PM »
MP3:C! MP3:C! MP3:C!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2217 on: July 31, 2007, 05:20:22 PM »
YOU DO NOT WANT CORRUPTION
YOU WANT SUPER MARIO GALAXY
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2218 on: July 31, 2007, 05:48:43 PM »
I want both. Corruption comes out first, so I'm getting that. I'll ask for Galaxy as a Christmas gift or something.

« Reply #2219 on: July 31, 2007, 07:08:04 PM »
It doesn't matter which one you get first. As long as you also buy Contra 4 for the DS. A game that'll no doubt be epic on many levels. As well as resurrecting gigantic bosses taking up not one, but two screens.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print