Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273538 times)

« Reply #3105 on: April 06, 2008, 01:33:40 AM »
What's wrong with environmentally-friendly vehicles like hybrids?

What's wrong with Apple computers? (Chup don't answer that)

Neither of these things are bad, just a lot of the people who use them who act condescending to the people who don't.

As for extreme left-wing, I'd rather not have many conversations with people who have such extreme views that it's embarassing that I share some with them.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3106 on: April 06, 2008, 01:52:50 AM »
These people also like to drive Volvos. (With Apple logo stickers, which are possibly even more annoying than the users.) And like to think they know better than people who have expertise in areas they don't.
That was a joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3107 on: April 06, 2008, 02:31:54 AM »
I'm glad I buy my clothes at places like Target.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3108 on: April 06, 2008, 01:07:43 PM »
During band trips, I have been dragged into places like Aeropostale, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Hollister.  I was very uncomfortable.  Although I guess it was fair since I drag my group into Hot Topic (so I can look at the Nintendo shirts) or Game Stop.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #3109 on: April 06, 2008, 02:00:37 PM »
I don't really pay attention to these things (even in a negative way, so I guess I have all you angry people beat!) but is Abercrombie & Fitch the store with a GIANT black and white picture of a ripped shirtless hunk blocking the way in (you have to walk toward it then around it to get in)?

If so, that's awesome. (Don't know what the clothes are like.)

-Lizard Dude

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3110 on: April 06, 2008, 05:07:41 PM »
I like the Mario shirts and various other things at Hot Topic and have zero interest in Abercrombie & Fitch and the like.

Anyway, I've been wanting to play the first Smash Bros. for the longest time. Well, my boyfriend came over and lent it to me as well as some other N64 games.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #3111 on: April 06, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »
I like the Mario shirts and various other things at Hot Topic and have zero interest in Abercrombie & Fitch and the like.

Anyway, I've been wanting to play the first Smash Bros. for the longest time. Well, my boyfriend came over and lent it to me as well as some other N64 games.

I'm proud to say I'm wearing a Mario shirt from Hot Topic right now.
The one of the screen of stage 8-4 in SMB.
Ditto used Machop!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3112 on: April 07, 2008, 02:24:16 PM »
I don't really pay attention to these things (even in a negative way, so I guess I have all you angry people beat!) but is Abercrombie & Fitch the store with a GIANT black and white picture of a ripped shirtless hunk blocking the way in (you have to walk toward it then around it to get in)?

If so, that's awesome. (Don't know what the clothes are like.)

-Lizard Dude

Oh, wait, hunk, sorry. Nevermind.
every

« Reply #3113 on: April 07, 2008, 03:31:32 PM »
Well, I'm happpy that my Wii will be fixed sometime in the very near future (it keeps overheating).
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #3114 on: April 07, 2008, 04:56:22 PM »
The one of the screen of stage 8-4 in SMB.
There's a guy at my school with that same shirt. I celebrate its awesomeness on a regular basis.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #3115 on: April 07, 2008, 05:07:23 PM »
I have very many game-related shirts.

-World 8-4 screen.
-SMB pixelated Mario closeup
-Metroid shirt of Samus battling the Mother Brain
-a gray shirt with Mario and Luigi being chased by a Bob-omb.
-a blue shirt with Mario's head on it saying "Made in 1985" (or something, I don't wear it very much)
-a white one with an NES controller that reads "Know your roots" (never wear anymore)
-a green one with a 1-up mushroom (barely wear anymore)
-a green one with Link on it with the LoZ logo
-and I probably forgot one

In addition to my SMB3 hoodie.

I have a lot of game-related clothes. Don't even get me started on hats.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #3116 on: April 07, 2008, 06:00:07 PM »
Uhhh...I have a shirt with the Miller Lite logo on it.

...Yeah, I dunno either. =/

I enjoy being shirtless more than wearing a shirt.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3117 on: April 07, 2008, 07:03:52 PM »
-Metroid shirt of Samus battling the Mother Brain

Must buy now.

I've got:

A black shirt with Link on the front, stylized like all the Tony Montana shirts you see
A blue shirt with the last area of world 1-1 from SMB
A black shirt with the Sonic 1 version of Sonic on it (doesn't fit anymore)
A Slusho! shirt
A black shirt with the HL2 logo on it
A green Alien Hominid shirt

And a few more that I forget.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3118 on: April 07, 2008, 07:14:57 PM »
That Metroid shirt is pretty old. I don't know if they still sell those. If it's the one I'm thinking of.
That was a joke.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3119 on: April 07, 2008, 07:26:50 PM »
The only Mario related shirt that I have is a blue one that says: "Power Up!" with Mario jumping. I also have a Red Nintendo Sweatshirt... But who doesn't?

Print