Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273785 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3135 on: April 17, 2008, 07:15:20 PM »
Anywhere at your local dark ally. Can you guess the songs I'm ripping off of?

Well, three of them are Queen songs.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #3136 on: April 17, 2008, 08:01:34 PM »
Yep. Best band ever.
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #3137 on: April 18, 2008, 08:42:26 PM »
Tonight I had a fun night. Bought a GBA SP, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, nine games (listed below), a radio adapter, charger for the SP, and also am getting a second Game Boy Pocket and a link cable next week. All for 60 dollars! And it also includes a sturdy Intec case

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (didn't play yet)
Pokémon Red (I already own it, but I could find a use for the level 78 Charizard my friend raised)
Pokémon Gold (I have Crystal, but not Gold, so this is cool)
Game & Watch Gallery (I owned this in my early years, then sold it. I missed it and regretted selling it, then he included in this bundle, so I can relive memories)
Quad: Desert Fury (bad)
Tony Hawk's Underground (horrible control scheme, but overall it's average.)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway To The Destined Duel (I don't play Yu-Gi-Oh! / didn't play yet)
Star Wars: The New Droid Army (bad)
Spyro Orange (haven't played yet)

And also in GameStop, I purchased the GBC Mario Golf. (really, do you need me to explain how that is, considering this is a Mario forum?)

And I have a friend who's planning on selling me some GB/GBC games cheap.
My GameBoy Collection's coming along well, around 50 some titles for GB/GBC alone.
Ditto used Machop!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3138 on: April 18, 2008, 08:44:01 PM »
Why do you collect bad games?
That was a joke.

« Reply #3139 on: April 18, 2008, 08:52:04 PM »
Pokémon Red and Gold were pretty good in my opinion.
Also, I got the cell phone number of a girl I like. Yay.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 08:56:36 PM by CrzyFlmngMnkyHead »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #3140 on: April 19, 2008, 06:04:55 AM »
Why do you collect bad games?

I generally collect any games I can get my hands on for a good price.
Ditto used Machop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3141 on: April 27, 2008, 12:45:06 AM »
Well, I've had my car for five days now (2000 Ford Focus, used, green).

What the... What's Stafy doing in front of my...?

Yes... so, if you look closely, you can see Yoshi and the Dashboard Pirate in there.

Here's a view from behind what is obviously the steering wheel.

Also... second place!

What are these video game characters doing, obscuring things!? Sheesh. Where's she taking him anyway...?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3142 on: April 27, 2008, 12:54:14 AM »
Neat, a car. I'd wish I had a car if it weren't for the high price of maintaining one... But one day, I'll definitely need one. It will be a sad day.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3143 on: April 27, 2008, 09:20:39 AM »
I like the green color.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3144 on: April 27, 2008, 11:10:45 AM »
My mother's Focus (originally going to be mine) is a lighter green.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #3145 on: April 27, 2008, 11:16:41 AM »
I'm happy because last night I went to an unbelievably awesome Rush concert in Oklahoma City. They played for like three-and-a-half hours, and it was just great. And not to mention funny.

Also, BP, what happened to
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #3146 on: April 27, 2008, 11:19:01 AM »
Saw Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay last night.

Definitely funnier than Go to White Castle. Go see it if you're over 17. =3

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3147 on: April 27, 2008, 11:28:51 AM »
I plan to; looks awesome.
every

« Reply #3148 on: April 27, 2008, 11:30:39 AM »
Yep. Best band ever.
I AGREE! Queen is the best band ever. I have been to a queen concert, have a queen shirt, a program book from the concert, I saved my ticket stub, and I have a few CD's. I just listened to News of the world the other day.

Tonight I had a fun night. Bought a GBA SP, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, nine games (listed below), a radio adapter, charger for the SP, and also am getting a second Game Boy Pocket and a link cable next week. All for 60 dollars! And it also includes a sturdy Intec case

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (didn't play yet)
Pokémon Red (I already own it, but I could find a use for the level 78 Charizard my friend raised)
Pokémon Gold (I have Crystal, but not Gold, so this is cool)
Game & Watch Gallery (I owned this in my early years, then sold it. I missed it and regretted selling it, then he included in this bundle, so I can relive memories)
Quad: Desert Fury (bad)
Tony Hawk's Underground (horrible control scheme, but overall it's average.)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway To The Destined Duel (I don't play Yu-Gi-Oh! / didn't play yet)
Star Wars: The New Droid Army (bad)
Spyro Orange (haven't played yet)

And also in GameStop, I purchased the GBC Mario Golf. (really, do you need me to explain how that is, considering this is a Mario forum?)

And I have a friend who's planning on selling me some GB/GBC games cheap.
My GameBoy Collection's coming along well, around 50 some titles for GB/GBC alone.
One time at a garage sale, I got a plug that goes into a outlit in the house, and one that goes into the cigarettes lighter in the car. Its compatible with original GBA and anything older. I use them for my GBC. I also got a link cable for GBA, and a bag. All for $2.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #3149 on: April 27, 2008, 11:34:15 AM »
I plan to; looks awesome.
I was asked for ID when I requested a ticket, so be aware, you'll definitely need someone over the age of 17 to get a ticket for you if you're not that age.

Print