Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273796 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3435 on: July 19, 2008, 11:40:07 AM »
A couple years ago.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3436 on: July 19, 2008, 12:30:52 PM »
There's the good TMK default, and there are two white wastelands. The white wastelands have one good thing about them, for those that like them: visible avatars. We've been expecting a new theme that looks like the default that also has visible avatars since I can't remember, but the staff is busier than you think.

My only fear is that when we finally get that, there will also be image smilies... I thought there was an option to not have them show under Look and Layout Preferences but I guess not. There is "Don't use smilies" under additional options for those who want to use text, though.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3437 on: July 19, 2008, 07:29:58 PM »
I am happy because I got a promotion at work! I am now over those stupid high schoolers that don't work (or come in late and leave early). The owner wants to work on getting rid of them, and I couldn't be happier because everybody here seems to like me (not like at Burger King or Wal*Mart, where only a few people liked me..)

I am also happy because on August 20th, my wife and I will have been together for four years. I don't know exactly what we're going to do, but a walk in the park, pizza and video games seems to be part of the plans (just like it was four years ago, on our first weekend).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #3438 on: July 19, 2008, 07:58:06 PM »

Sorry to double post, but seeing this post made me think of a question..

If a shiny Pokemon evolves, does it keep it's shiny colors? I really dig that shiny Shinx..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3439 on: July 19, 2008, 08:29:47 PM »
Once a shiny, always a shiny. The evolution isn't necessarily the same color as the stage before though. For example, shiny Charmander and Charmeleon are yellow, however shiny Charizard is black (and therefore awesome). In the case of Shinx, both evolutions are yellow as well.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #3440 on: July 20, 2008, 12:53:07 AM »
Papercraft Balrog.

I was expecting a street fighting boxer, not a box. I am slightly disappointed.

On another note, insane Azula gives me great inspiration to bust out my pencil set again.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #3441 on: July 20, 2008, 01:57:45 AM »
Insane Azula just gave me inspiration to hide under my bed and cry.
No! I don't want that!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3442 on: July 20, 2008, 02:25:32 AM »
I just realized that my ceiling fan has been turning the wrong way all summer. That's why it's been so freaking hot in here. It feels so much better now.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3443 on: July 20, 2008, 03:41:52 PM »
I was expecting a street fighting boxer, not a box. I am slightly disappointed.
Cave Story's Balrog is far cooler than Street Fighter's Balrog could ever hope to be. Not to mention easier.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3444 on: July 20, 2008, 05:23:48 PM »
You guys are forgetting someone.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #3445 on: July 20, 2008, 05:25:20 PM »
No! I don't want that!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3446 on: July 21, 2008, 10:45:38 AM »
Reading Toad's post made me realize that I need to find a girl who loves video games and classic rock.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3447 on: July 21, 2008, 02:31:20 PM »
Nah... Toad got the last girl on earth like that.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3448 on: July 21, 2008, 03:43:03 PM »
I know lots of girls like that, but there's always a catch (they're also crazy Naruto fans, they're just normal crazy, or they actually don't like video games).
every

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3449 on: July 21, 2008, 04:43:30 PM »
I just made about $40 from a yard sale today. When the right person comes along, such as the mother of kids that like Neopets, you can make a lot of money.

And for the curious, all of it is going to my "new home fund."
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Print