Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273627 times)

« Reply #3570 on: August 21, 2008, 03:07:08 PM »
That is so awesome!
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3571 on: August 21, 2008, 03:44:43 PM »
First info on the new Zelda game!
1. You fail because you did not claim this was a video.
2. You fail for not linking to Rick Astley's famous song, or even a cover of it.
3. You fail for posting this here and not in The Pointless Topic!, where this kind of crap belongs.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3572 on: August 21, 2008, 04:02:14 PM »
MaxVance fails because that video shows everything about the new Zelda game, just as SB said it would.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3573 on: August 21, 2008, 04:03:24 PM »
Post of the Year.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3574 on: August 21, 2008, 05:54:00 PM »
Unfortunately, I just realized he's right. Also, LOL.

^ And you fail for saying "Post of the Year" (actually, I don't care, but everyone always gets on everyone else's case for saying that).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #3575 on: August 21, 2008, 05:58:35 PM »
I honestly don't mind it when someone says "Post of the Year." Without any nominations, how will we know what to vote for? Unless a member actually keeps track of the posts he or she deems worthy of the title, of course. Then again, someone has to keep track of all the nominations too...
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3576 on: August 21, 2008, 06:01:23 PM »
Well, that's what I was doing, until someone got on me about it. Yeah, one guy getting PO'd at my "POTY"'s may not seem like enough cause to stop, but I don't want to be any bigger of an annoyance than I have to.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3577 on: August 21, 2008, 06:09:37 PM »
Meh. It disrupts the funny. Like, it immediately ends any laughter you may be experiencing. The "POTY" post is the plug on a joke. Remember it yourself and remind people of it when we're actually doing those awards. By that time the year will actually be over, and you won't have nominated thirty posts.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3578 on: August 21, 2008, 06:11:59 PM »
Well, that's what I was doing, until someone got on me about it.
Ah, then it was probably you.

I've laughed at posts that were already "nominated" a post or two down. Case in point, Glorb's gem above.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3579 on: August 21, 2008, 08:19:13 PM »
Hopeful cause I got Mario Kart Wii and Super Paper Mario with my gift card that I won for winning a vidja game contest.

What better way to spend hard earned money from video games for more video games?

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #3580 on: August 21, 2008, 08:23:12 PM »
Sounds like an addiction to me.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3581 on: August 21, 2008, 08:34:51 PM »
...Said MushroomJunkie.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3582 on: August 21, 2008, 09:21:38 PM »
Well, I do recall a saying of some sort:

"It takes one to know one."
I'm a horrible person.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #3583 on: August 21, 2008, 10:14:41 PM »
I see where your going with this and I refuse to be humiliated as such!  Ha Ha, kidding.  Yes I will admit, I am addicted to video games too,  I am in no position to be critizing Metal_Slug_Mario.  You were refering to my video game addiction, weren't you?
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3584 on: August 21, 2008, 10:21:50 PM »
I don't really take very many posts in this forum seriously cause if I did... There might be a couple of dead bodies in my closet. But of course I don't have dead bodies in my closet. I don't even have a closet.

Or do I?

On the other hand, the first race of Mario Kart Wii had at least 5 winged blue shells with a one way ticket up my Kart's Tailpipes. I've yet to play Super Paper Mario.

Print